Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daredevil Garage McQueen is now available to purchase on Amazon:

https://smile.amazon.com/Disney-Dare...AATVPDKIKX0DER

I used smile.amazon.com to buy things on Amazon - a portion of each of my purchases goes to the charity of my choice, which is Ethan's Reason - named after the son of Eli Davies, PCD supporter (GetMeCollectibles)

I ordered it - I'll let people know what it contains.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A few people have received their Daredevil Garage McQueen packages today... there are some great pictures posted by rpag on the PCD Facebook Group page... I have a package in transit that is due to arrive on Monday.

It is a Spinout McQueen... it ships in a baggy - no cardback... there are tires in another bag... and their is a poster that appears to be the same as the one posted by our UK friends a few weeks ago... it still doesn't show all the Cars... and there are no names of Cars on the poster.

Production code on the bottom of the Car is 0976EAA - that's April 6, 2016.

I'll try to get permission to add photos, but I may not be able to post photos until I get mine and take my own pictures.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks to RCcars5 (Rhett) for sending me these pictures - he received his Daredevil Garage McQueen from Amazon on Friday.

It came in this box:

Inside the box were these 3 items in sealed bags:

Here's the McQueen - it is Spinout McQueen... the bottom is a little different than the previously released version.

The poster is sealed in a plastic bag:

And so are the tires (tyres):

Mine is scheduled to be delivered on Monday... it may take me a few days but I'll open and take pictures.

Thank you for the great pictures, RCcars5!

Comment

Suppose for just $9.99 it's a good'ish deal especially if you need a shoebox to put your car's in. I have a normal spinout which looks exactly the same, bar extra tires. But a yes for the collection.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

this is as bad as the lizzie with radio but only $10 for a chance to see if its different.

Comment

Working...
            X