Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Pulley is in the US: 5/20/16

Bob Pulley is in the US!

Found by jestrjef yesterday in central Florida at a Target store.

Here's the back of the card showing the UPC:

It looks like a production code of 0716EAA.

Bob Pulley is a taxi - part of the Crusin Tokyo 2016 theme.

Retread (Haul Inngas) has been released with plastic tires as a Pit Row Race off launcher and as a Kmart rubber tire racer... this is the first release as a plastic tire single.

I'm definitely looking forward to adding Bob Pulley to my collection... and Retread too!

Thank you for the pictures and letting us know about these new singles, jestrjef.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Added photo of cardback and the production code.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Definitely a cool little cabie, hopefully he won't be as hard to find like patokka...

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

GOMATERGO found Bob Pulley today at a Target in Indianapolis, and RCcars5 found Bob Pulley at a Target in the Chicago area... lots of great Cars finds today... I wanted to go look, but with grandchildren staying with us I didn't get to.

Comment

cool new car with a cool name have to be on the look out for him
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

great stuff all, hope to find it soon.1 per case seems like a super too me

Comment

I found a bob today and his date code is 0766EAA

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                I found a bob today and his date code is 0766EAA
                Congratulations on finding Bob Pulley, carslover... I found remnants of the case (Tubbs Pacer) at 1 of 4 Target stores Wednesday night... I hear that Target bought all the Bob Pulley cases - that's going to make it tough on me as my nearest Target stores are all at least 50 miles away (Dayton, Cincinnati, Indianapolis).

Comment

There's bridge construction between me and the likely Target I need to check. Not real motivated to go out into the wild.

http://kwqc.com/quad-cities-traffic-cameras/

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Congratulations on finding Bob Pulley, carslover... I found remnants of the case (Tubbs Pacer) at 1 of 4 Target stores Wednesday night... I hear that Target bought all the Bob Pulley cases - that's going to make it tough on me as my nearest Target stores are all at least 50 miles away (Dayton, Cincinnati, Indianapolis).
                    thanks cac
                    that is not great to hear, hope you are able to find some
                    I only have one target in town and one 50 miles away without going to Dallas so getting more than one may be hard for a lot of us
                    good luck on your search

Comment

I've now found Bob Pulley at several Target stores and will probably leave the next one I see on the pegs.

Comment

I know Bennett is still after one:
                        http://bentaxle.carsthetoys.yuku.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X