Precision Series Mater's Tow Yard and Luigi's Casa Della Tires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precision Series Mater's Tow Yard and Luigi's Casa Della Tires

It looks like the next Precision Series playsets, Mater's Tow Yard and Luigi's Casa Della Tires, are going to be coming fairly soon... here are a a few pictures:

Luigi's Casa Della Tires (in the box):

Out of the box:

Overhead view:

Simply stunning! Look at the wall art:

The description says:
    Premium collector playset, loaded with iconic, movie-inspired details and authentic action
    Includes exclusive Luigi and Guido vehicles
    Luigi's headlights turn on and Guido's lift moves!
    Connects to other Precision Series collector playsets (sold separately, subject to availability) to build out the world of Radiator Springs
    Comes in a 'Try-me' package to check out the light-up action in advance

Mater's Tow Yard:

Mater from the Tow Yard:

Stunning details... just brilliant!

The description says:
    Premium collector playset with lights, moving parts, authentic deco's, props and scale
    Exclusive Mater vehicle features tow light and PVC tires
    Garage/house moves when Mater pulls in and out
    Sign shakes and gate opens and closes
    Connects to other Precision Series collector sets to build out the world of Radiator Springs

There are more of the stock pictures available.

Not available to order yet... I'll let you know when it's available... I intend to order from Get Me Collectibles - Eli know how to wrap Cars items to protect them.

Thanks for the heads up, Fillmore1234!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

nice
    do you expect them to be in the $50 range or $100?

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
      nice
      do you expect them to be in the $50 range or $100?
      I don't know, carslover... I'm going to guess $50 to $80 but I have nothing to base that on.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        I don't know, carslover... I'm going to guess $50 to $80 but I have nothing to base that on.
        thanks

it's nice to see we will get more than the initial 2 sets

maybe they will make them all eventually

Comment

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/sreply/2...mores-Tent-rev

Mater's $79.99
          Luigi's $99.99

The goose-neck lamps on Mater's are abysmal. You can't even read the sign. Mater with a working caution light is pretty nice.

Comment

Cool news!! I cannot wait for summer ... so much reading to catch up on ... and posting too!

Comment

Not a playset...

But Precision Series Sarge is up on Amazon:
              https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Pixar-.../dp/B014AHKCKG

Not available to order and not in stock.
              With the sign:

Rear view:

I expect that GetMeCollectibles will have them soon - I'll order mine from Eli.

Comment

There's also Precision Series Sheriff
                https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014AHKCG0

And a different Mater with a working tow cable instead of headlights.
                https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014AHKH88

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                  There's also Precision Series Sheriff
                  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014AHKCG0

And a different Mater with a working tow cable instead of headlights.
                  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014AHKH88

Thanks for adding the pictures and links for the Precision Series Sheriff and Mater, Fillmore1234!

Comment

Saaaawwweeeeeeeetttt!!!

Comment

Courtesy of David Vincent... He posted them on the PCD Facebook group page and gave me permission to post them on the website... here are photos of the carded Wave 2 Precision Series singles, International cardback.

Mater:

Sheriff:

Sarge:

Thank you, David!

Comment

Update... posted by PCD supporter Eli Davies on the PCD Facebook group page... he has been billed by Mattel for an order of Precision Series Mater's Tow Yard sets - they should arrive next week... I have placed an order for one and am looking forward to adding it to my collection.

Here is Eli's post:

"Mattel just billed me for the Precision Series Mater's Junkyard which means I will have them in hand next week. Unfortunately i will be out of town until the 9th, but my business partner will be able to ship some before he also goes on vacation. Our price is $94 delivered within the USA, I can give estimates for other countries through email. They will be shipped out in the order that they were paid for, with any that he can not get done being shipped after i return home. If interested email getmecollectibles@gmail.com. I will invoice within 24 hours.
                        Thanks!"

If you are interested, send an e-mail to Eli at getmecollectibles@gmail.com

Comment

Amazon currently has both Luigi's and Mater's Precision Series playsets available to order at regular retail prices.

I ordered both from GetMeCollectibles because Eli knows how to package items for collectors.

Comment

Amazon has Sarge now. I've given up finding one at the local TRU, so I guess I'll bit the bullet and order one...
                            Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

Working...
                            X