Boogity's Road trip to Paris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boogity's Road trip to Paris

So Roger once again has asked me to post a thread on his behalf. Now Roger has the latest Samsung smart phone, plenty of mobile data and a sack full of cars... his poor wife is getting trapped round Paris in the pouring rain and he's watsapp'n me his latest location shoots... so I better get started.

So here's a picture of a picture of mcq @ the arc

Mcq @ eiffel tower

John and Nancy gtn soaked on a bridge.

A cool wee magazine with a free emmanuel bus...
    He also text me this but I don't know if you guys will understand him lol ( Couple of good finds today. Great tru. Tell yer man he.s pi**in in the wind.Took mcq up the tower. I.m paving the way for the green and white army🇫&#127479
    So I'll keep yous all updated on boogity's road trip .

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Awesome pictures from boogity... it's great to see that he's re-enacting scenes from Cars2... Thank you for posting this for him, Ru5ty.

That's a great magazine... I have several issues but none from the last few years...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What a shame about the weather, great shots of John and Nancy on the bridge!

Comment

Roger's got to pick up a few cars in Paris! Europe is well ahead of the UK as per usual!

International double packs don't generally get released in the UK anymore.

We have to wait for US overstocks at TRU and The Entertainer in the Autumn (Fall).

Comment

Another text from Roger.

'That was to say our tru is crappy compared to Paris one !
          Arrived at the hotel near Disney . Will go there tomorrow and will take my phone. avec moi🇫🇷 pour les pictures'
          So more pic's to follow

Comment

I posted a link to this post on the PCD Facebook Group page along with a couple of the photos... trying to get some more people to come to the website...

Looking forward to seeing more photos, Ru5ty... just wish boogity wasn't making us wait until tomorrow.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Well Chris, here's a wee sneak preview.
              Think this another magazine. it came with a max schnell carbon copy... we'll see more tomorrow

Comment

Thanks for adding the additional photo, Ru5ty...

It's probably a good thing boogity is waiting until tomorrow... due to extremely heavy rains, there is widespread flooding in France (around Paris) and Germany... please keep those impacted by the flooding in your thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Very true Chris and our boogity is right in the middle of it... here's another extract:
                  " No boats since we arrived. Did spot a big picnic table heading down the siene. U know the type with the seats attached
                  Louve shut yesterday as basement was flooded. Luckily we did that the night before
                  Now up at Disney
                  Going there in the morning🇫🇷☔🇫🇷"

Though France is facing heavy floods and disruption Roger is in good spirt...
                  He said put this one up of him and karon

Here's the wee carbon max he got with his comic from above.

Here's a few shots of his finds.

So Roger will be heading to Disney today, weather permitting of course. No doubt mcq will be in tow for a few more shots. Hopefully he and Karen enjoy there Disney experience and share some more of his road trip.

Comment

International double packs, ooh la la!

As Del Boy (in BBC sitcom Only Fools And Horses) would say!

Comment

Roger said it broke his heart paying for the rip two pack...
                      He also wanted me to post this.
                      "Monsieur brake boyd is all over the city. Chris will know what I mean.
                      💩"

Comment

now that's funny right there

I also liked David Jason as Granville on open all hours lol

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                        International double packs, ooh la la!

As Del Boy (in BBC sitcom Only Fools And Horses) would say!

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                          now that's funny right there

I also liked David Jason as Granville on open all hours lol

I 100% agree with you

Comment

So Roger the doger hit disneys Magic Kingdom yesterday, he didn't say how many ques he lined up in to get his autograph book signed but did say they had the Christmas stock out lol..
                            Also found these which were quite fitting for the downpours they're gtn
                            Looks like mcq is getting some attention and it's not Sally lol
                            Roger also reported this
                            "Doing Disney studios tomorrow(today)
                            Cars stuff is woeful. But I knew it would be.
                            Planes non existent"... so folks that's the update on Rogers trip... I'll post more when I get it...

Comment

So Rogers road trip has come to an end and is leaving the hotel as I type. He sent me more pics and we had a laugh with his crazy stories, I'll let him share those himself but in the meantime here's some pics.

Roger didn't do the Tower of Terror but him and Karon did have a burn in these guys
                              So all being well Roger will be home tonight and no doubt he'll be on to catch up.

Last edited by Ru5ty; 06-06-2016, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X