New: Radiator Springs Friends Gift Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New: Radiator Springs Friends Gift Pack

Posted on the PCD Facebook page... found by Sweet-Wheels-Dunn at a Target in Texas... Radiator Springs Friends Gift Pack.

1 new exclusive Car... Lizzie with Radio:

Part of the back of the box:

The DPCI is 087-07-3586... The price is $39.99... most Target stores in southwest Ohio have it in stock.

This is a nice boxed set for new collectors... for those of us who have been collecting for years, it's not one to rush right out and buy... I don't see myself buying it... I might put it on my Christmas list, but my family usually doesn't buy me Cars toys.

Thank you for the heads up and pictures, Chantell!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Cool wee radio, and great for the new collectors, though how many new collectors are there... OK when a new movie is released but I think Mattel are exhausting these multi packs. Couldn't justify all that coin for a radio. It would be good now if one of those China seller's could get there hands on these small accessories, I for one world love a ton of those organic fuel cans at fillmores lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Made my own...

It'll probably be a single in a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
        Made my own...

Great radio, GotFrank!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

is the lizzie the same just with a plastic radio?

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
            is the lizzie the same just with a plastic radio?
            Yep, unfortunately.
            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

they could of make it a little different in the lizzie

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                Made my own...

That's definitely Amazing GotFrank do you have a tutorial for it?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

No tutorial. But if I have another go at it. I'll make one and take some pics. It's 3 pieces of 1/2" x 1/8" basswood glued together. Printouts for the speaker grills and tuner display. 3/32" x 3/32" to frame the front. and toothpicks for the legs. The dials are push pins that I cut the tops off of. Then a bit of painting.

Comment

Got, got, got, got...eh wait a minute seriously? got them all - as will have most collectors. Fobbing us off by calling Lizzie an 'exclusive' just because of a plastic radio is properly scraping the bottom of the barrel. So let me think about this, okay so effectively I would be paying £50 odd quid for an 'exclusive' plastic radio, I can get a real DAB radio for that! Got Frank has the right idea, save the money and do it yourself! Mattlel would do better selling plastic accessories separately therefore creating another range of Cars goodies for us fools to blow our hard earned on!

Comment

Mattel has a long history of sticking it to the long time Cars supporters... But you're spot on, this is the worst yet. It should read "Exclusive Accessory". As Lizzie looks to be the same Lizzie as the single and the 2-pack with Stanley (also a plastic accessory).

Comment

I saw it today... I thought about it...

But I couldn't buy it... even though it's a great looking radio and Lizzie is one of my favorites:

Comment

Working...
                        X