Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Cars from the 2016 Poster Do You Still Need?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Cars from the 2016 Poster Do You Still Need?

Today is July 30, 2016... We're 7 months through the 2016 year and 9 months through the 2016 Mattel year (only 3 months to go)... Which Cars from the 2016 poster do you still need?

I need:
    Radiator Springs: Mater with Cone Teeth
    Rusteze: J. Shoesteer, Japeth, and Craig Faster
    Crusin Tokyo: Vic Vanely
    LA Speedway: MA Brake Drumm, Darla Vanderson, and Brad Winmiler (I have Coriander Widetrack from previous releases)
    Paris Parts Market: Jason Hubkap and Alexis Wheelson
    WGP Pit Crew: Alex Machino, Max Schnell's Pitty, and Raoul Caroul's Pitty
    Oil Rig Getaway: Towga Gremlin and Grem with Helmet; I think I have Acer with Helmet from a previous release.

I still need the last Super Chase Cars of 2016 but they are not on the poster... I'm also undecided about the new TRU 5 pack with 2 new Cars and Lizzie's radio from the new Target 11 pack - I may buy the 11 pack, keep the radio, and give the Cars to my 3 year old grandson Liam.

I need the new Precision Series singles and the Mater's Tow Yard.

There are still a lot of Cars I haven't seen in stores.

How about you? What Cars from the 2016 poster do you still need?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I need:
    Rusteze: J. Shoesteer, Japeth and Craig Fäster
    Cruisin' Tokyo: Vic Vanely
    LA Speedway: M.A. Brake Drumm, Darla Vanderson and Coriander Widetrack (if she's rescaled); I have a prototype Brad Winmiler that doesn't have the green antenna.
    Paris Parts Market: Jason Hubkap and Alexis Wheelson
    WGP Pit Crew: Alex Machino and E. Manual Maniez
    Oil Rig Getaway: Towga Gremlin and Grem with Helmet
    Super Chase: J. Low Lee

I need the new Movie Moments singles and Precision Series Sarge, Sheriff and Mater.
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I only buy the ones I like. I need the 2 Gremlins with welding torches, Franchessco Bernouli and Raouel Caroule pittys, the 3 ottobon society cars, and Bessie.

I'm not good with their names, but so far I have bought Vitoline #61, Trunk Coat #36, Bumper Save #90 (to go with the lot of pit crews I got when in Korea), Octain Gain #58 (also to go with my pit crew) Galloping Gear Grinder, Haiki, The grey deluxe hatchback with camera, Jeff Gorvette Pitty and crew chief, Max Schnell Pitty, Otto Bonn, Tubbs Pacer, and the Pacer with the welding Torch.

I've also found Dr Mater with mask up, the 3 pack with the Carburetor County cops mike 07 and DD 05 and the Lighting McQueen, Mater with allinol cans, with the 2 japanese pittys with knives and one has the very hot green stuff, and a few other 2013-2015 cars in stores.

Comment

As of 18/8. Have some cars 'in transit' with members here and on facebook, so not in hand yet, but as I stopped looking for those 'in transit' as in no need to rush . So here a list with the one's I'm looking for to keep openers collection complete as possible. Also have some cases in backorder with Eli (GMC) so that cuts down the list aswell

I need:
        Radiator Springs: Mater with Cone Teeth (if not in Mega case F, read a rumor about Mater not being in this case?)
        Rusteze: J. Shoesteer and Japeth
        LA Speedway: MA Brake Drumm. Darla Vanderson-Brad Winmiler-Blue fan with flag (SC J Low Lee) (bit confused here as I ordered a case T with Eli and desciption said "BLUE PISTON CUP FAN W/ FLAG & PISTON CUP RACE FAN" ...so still waiting for confirmation by photo of a package to show on the internet and Coriander Widetrack (if she's rescaled)
        Paris Parts Market: Jason Hubkap
        WGP Pit Crew: Alex Machino, Max Schnell's Pitty
        Oil Rig Getaway: Towga Gremlin and Grem with Helmet

Glad Chris got me the Road trip series, like them TOON series Although not getting into the PS serie I needed the SDCC Doc, and ended up with 2
        Last edited by DaFickser; 08-18-2016, 03:52 PM.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

I dont NEED these, but there aRE quite a few that i,d LIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
            I dont NEED these, but there aRE quite a few that i,d LIKE!
            Your right, don't need those, but really would like to add thse to collection

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Mater with Cone Teeth, the 2016 sc axelrod
              J. Shoesteer, Japeth, and Craig Faster
              MA Brake Drum, Darla Vanderson, and Brad Winmiler
              Jason Hubkap and Alexis Wheelson
              Alex Machino, Max Schnell's Pitty, Raoul Caroul's Pitty (ordered today in two pack)
              Towga Gremlin and Grem with Helmet

Comment

Still need a lot.
                Mater with Cone Teeth, Vic Vanley
                J. Shoesteer, Japeth, Craig Faster
                MA Brake Drum, Darla Vanderson, Coriander Widetrack, Brad Winmiler,
                Jason Hubkap, Alexis Wheelson
                Alex Machino, Max Schnell's Pitty, Raoul Caroul's Pitty
                Towga Gremlin, Acer & Grem with Helmet

Comment

Bump... Today is November 25, 2016... Here's my update from 4 months ago... The Cars from the 2016 poster that I still need:

I finally do have the rest of them - here is my update:

Rusteze: J. Shoesteer, Japeth, and Craig Faster - got them from online retailers or GOMATERGO
                  Crusin Tokyo: Vic Vanely - found in a Walmart on 11/21/16 - also got them from online retailer.

LA Speedway: MA Brake Drumm - online: I got Darla Vanderson, Brad Winmiler, and Coriander Widetrack at Target on 11/21/16
                  Paris Parts Market: Jason Hubkap and Alexis Wheelson - online purchases
                  WGP Pit Crew: Alex Machino, Max Schnell's Pitty, and Raoul Caroul's Pitty - all purchased from online retailers. and I got Max Schnell's Pitty from GOMATERGO.
                  Oil Rig Getaway: Towga Gremlin and Grem with Helmet - all online purchases

I still need the last Super Chase Cars of 2016 but they are not on the poster... I did buy the new TRU 5 pack with 2 new Cars and the new Target 11 pack to get Lizzie's radio - I am going to give the Cars to my 3 year old grandson Liam.

I now have the new Precision Series singles and the Mater's Tow Yard so I'm up to date on those.

From a friend in California I now have Percy Handbrakes as part of the Back in Time Gift Pack.

I did buy each of the first Movie Moments singles... I also did buy the new Carnival Cup Racers (wave 2) through BigMOCats and in a Target store, but none of them are on the poster... I also still haven't bought the new Carbon Racers but again they are not on the poster.

There are still a lot of Cars I haven't seen in stores, but there is only one Car from the 2016 poster I still need.... How about you?

And I now have my first 2017 Car in my collection, Wilmar Flattz.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Still need, japeth, j shoesteer, and max schnell pitty, all twin packs, all superchases bar bud and alexis, craig and mater in the deluxes, all other cars ive found in store[emoji51][emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                    X