Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mater and the Easter Buggy: Diecast Cars coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mater and the Easter Buggy: Diecast Cars coming!

Could we finally be seeing diecast Cars from the Mater and the Easter Buggy book?

According to a new post from Met at TakeFiveADay today, the answer is yes... you can read about it here:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2016/09/...buggy-is-real/

Again, I encourage you to read the post... but it looks like we're going to see a total of 4 diecast Cars: a Ramone, a Mater, a Lightning McQueen, and best of all,, the Easter Buggy! The Easter Buggy is a VW Bug - the mold should be very similar to Cruz Besouro, the Carla Veloso crew chief.

Thanks for the great news, Met!

If you don't have the book, I highly recommend it... I have it... I bought it several years ago... I've read it to several of my grandchildren and imagine I'll be reading it to my youngest 2 grandchildren for the first time in the coming months.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Finally! Lol

Comment

Just in time for Halloween!!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
        Just in time for Halloween!!

Yep lol!

Comment

easter buggy, cruz might be a bit too small. I guess more like Shifty Sidewinder from RS 500 1/2?

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

what year did that book come out, they should of came out with the cars around the same time the book came out. dang mattel

Comment

Originally posted by musicnywu1 View Post
              what year did that book come out, they should of came out with the cars around the same time the book came out. dang mattel
              Date of publication shows 2012 on the picture of the back cover...

Yes, releasing books and diecast Cars at the same time would be logical and would increase sales in my opinion.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
              X