Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percy Handbrakes is here! (Back in Time)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percy Handbrakes is here! (Back in Time)

Percy Handbrakes is here! Originally supposed to be a released as a Final Lap single available only at Target, Percy made an official debut at a California Toys R US store over the weekend... here's a picture as posted on a Facebook group page:

Percy is part of the new Back in Time Gift Pack - a 3 pack that's part of the Radiator Springs Classic series.

The 3 pack also includes Edwin Kranks and Brand New Mater... another new TRU 3 pack includes Sarge, Fillmore, and Lightning McQueen with Shovel... I'm not nearly as excited about it as I am the Back in Time Gift Pack.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Back in Time Gift Pack and adding Percy Handbrakes to my collection... are you?

As soon as we find out more information such as price, UPC, and item number we'll let you know.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

its nice, but it would have been better to have old percy as a single..
    idiots as per.

Comment

Back in Time is in the house... thanks to a friend from California...

I like Percy Handbrakes a lot:

And Edwin Kranks is now a unibody one piece Car - that is good.

Here's the back of the box:

Here's the side of the box with the UPC and other information (DHW47, assortment Y5108).

It would be nice to find it in Indianapolis tomorrow but I don't think it's made it to Indiana yet... I'd like to open one set and keep another one carded.

Let us know when you find Back in Time in your stores or online.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
      X