Finally! Wilmar Flattz Is Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! Wilmar Flattz Is Here!

Finally! Wilmar Flattz with fixed eyes is here!

7 out of 14 in the Race Fans theme/series for 2017... it's in the new singles R case.

This was part of a small eBay package that came today while I was putting up our Christmas lights.

Wilmar Flattz was supposed to be released with fixed eyes as a Target exclusive Final Lap single but Target canceled the series... it did come out as a lenticular single... but for me and many others, the lenticular "Look My Eyes Change" just wasn't the same.

Unfortunately, the additional Cars shown on the back of the card just aren't as good or exciting to long time collectors:

And the back of the card still has the same error on it - some of the Cars shown were NOT in Cars 2 so they were not seen at Porto Corsa... but Mattel has a tendency to let errors like this pass through quality control.

While I'm extremely happy to add Wilmar Flattz to my collection, I don't see myself buying any of the others shown on the back of the card.

Will you collect them all?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom
Working...
X