Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Octane Gain - the next "New" hauler (12/3/16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Octane Gain - the next "New" hauler (12/3/16)

Posted by RCcars5 on the PCD Facebook page... confirmed by Alpheratz Jones on the PCD Facebook page as well as eBay listings... the next "New" hauler is showing up at Walmart stores... in California and Nevada so far... The Octane Gain hauler has returned... Here's a photo from a different eBay listing:

OGHauler.jpg

Previously released as a single hauler in the RaceORama series... and also released in a Target team set with pitty and racer.

I would have guessed that Leakless hauler would have been the next hauler, but I would have guess wrong.

I'd sure like to see new haulers and not yet another repackage of an existing hauler... I won't be buying this for myself... will you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I'll buy it because it's such a significant re-release. Since this isn't one of the main characters' haulers, like Mack, Chick and The King, hopefully more obscure and possibly even new haulers will be released!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Found this morning by Scavenger in Arizona...

Here's the back of the box:

I believe the older version also opens on both sides of the hauler as well.

I have an opened hauler in my display case and possibly have a boxed hauler/pitty/racer set... I know I also have the Team Crew set with crew chief and 3 pittys on display and boxed.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
      X