The 2016 PCD Christmas Contest - Winners Announced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2016 PCD Christmas Contest - Winners Announced

Now open... the 2016 PCD Christmas Contest.

Ho-Ho-Ho! It's time for the 2016 PixarCarsDiecast.com Christmas Contest! We have some members here on the website and on the PCD Facebook group who have donated some very nice prizes... Here's a list of some of the items that will be available as prizes for members to win:
    Courtesy of GetMeCollectibles - $30, $20, and $10 vouchers from their eBay store.
    A set of 3 Frosty singles - this includes one each of Carbon Frosty, Frosty with Metallic Finish (aka Silver Frosty) and Neon Frosty - thank you Silver Frosty for donating Carbon Frosty for use as prizes.
    The Piston Cup Racer Disney Cars Dot-Com 11 Car Piston Cup Collection donated by Toyfountain
    Deluxe Super Chase Bud (damaged card) - donated by Ferris (Darren Wilson)
    Deluxe Super Chase Circus Cab (damaged card) - donated by Ferris (Darren Wilson)
    Deluxe Super Chase Circus Pickup (damaged card) - donated by Ferris (Darren Wilson)
    Daredevil Garage promo package
    Super Chase J Low Lee
    new singles Wilmar Flattz and Johnny Blamer
    The Kmart Collector promo Cars Muggsy and John Lassetire in the white boxes - donated by GOMATERGO
    A 2014 Target RS Team Lightning McQueen
    Courtesy of Scavenger (Jim Scavenger), a custom Apple racer
    Courtesy of djjd21 (Jason Davies), Super Chase Ciao Francesco and Super Chase Ferrari Fans Guido and Luigi

And there may be more prizes to select from as well.

Here are pictures of some of the prizes:

To enter for the first time, post a reply with a picture that shows both Christmas and Cars... and mention what Christmas Car or Cars you'd like to see Mattel release... I will post additional ways to enter in the coming week.

Entries will be accepted up until 11 PM Eastern time on Thursday December 22, 2016.

ALL shipping costs for prizes will be the responsibility of the prize winner.

And if you'd like to donate a prize, please send me a message with what you'd like to donate.

Merry Christmas from PixarCarsDiecast.com

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Can't wait! Thanks to all who donated!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Wow the 95 Fans are a great prize!!! As are the rest of course. Thanks to all who give so generously. And make the PCD community so great. It fills the heart with much needed Christmas joy & Holiday hope.

Comment

Christmas contest, can't wait Thanks to all who donated prices. May the holiday season be one of peace, unity, love and having fun!

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Thank You to everyone who donated!!

Comment

The contest is now open

Here's a sample contest entry... (note: I am not eligible to win any of the prizes even though I'd like the Piston Cup Dot-Com Cars collection)

Here's the top of my Cars Christmas tree - I turned the Cars into ornaments:

I'd like to see Mattel release a set of the Tunerz (Boost, DJ, Snot Rod, and Wingo) decorated as Christmas Cars.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Santa Cars.jpg

I would like to see the reindeer cars including Rudolph.

Comment

Nice entry, Micky... I always like looking at your pictures.

The contest has been open 24 hours... and Micky is our only entrant so far... 1 week remains to enter the contest.

Additional prizes arrived today - 3 Carbon Frosty have been added as additional prizes.

Comment

Thanks for running the contest Chris! And thanks to all who donated. If anyone is interested I could build a Christmas billboard for a prize. As seen here:

Merry Christmas & happy Holidays to all!

Comment

I would really like to see Mattel release a Christmas Sarge.
                    IMG_1871.jpg

Comment

Love the Snow Plow Mack custom!

Comment

Thanks GotFrank!

Comment

I would like to see Mattel release the Reindeer and Flo, Lizzie, Red and Sarge in a holiday design!

Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Are we allowed to submit more than one picture? If so I can take a few more.

Comment

RCcars5, that display looks great!

Comment

Working...
                              X