X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faux Wheel Drive View Post
    RCcars5, that display looks great!
    Thank you! I like yours as wel!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
      Thank you! I like yours as wel!
      You're welcome, and thanks!

Comment

I'd like to see nine Reindeer cars.

Attached Files

Comment

The deadline to enter the 2016 PCD Christmas Contest has passed... I will try to do the drawing and announce winners later today... thanks to all who entered and to all who donated prizes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Greetings... the random drawings to determine prize winners in the 2016 PixarCarsDiecast.com Christmas Contest have been held... here are the 13 prizes... the first place winner will select from the list of 13 prizes... the second place winner will select from the list of the 12 remaining prizes, etc., until all prizes have been claimed.

All shipping costs are the responsibility of the prize winners.

In the even that a winner declines their prize, prizes will be held until the next contest.

Prizes:
            1. $30 voucher from GetMeCollectibles - selected by Phillip Wagoner
            2. $20 voucher from GetMeCollectibles - selected by Troy Dodd
            3. $10 voucher from GetMeCollectibles and a GotFrank Custom Billboard (billboard to be made) - selected by Monica Sullivan
            4. 3 Frosty set - selected by Asia Trang Frascella
            5. Piston Cup Dot-Com 11 Car set - selected by Victoria Legaspi
            6. Super Chase Bud/J Low Lee - selected by Jack Toyfountain
            7. SC Circus Pickup/Semi - selected by David Vincent
            8. SC Francesco/Guido & Luigi - selected by tiggerstan
            9. Muggsy/JL in white boxes - selected by Jenny Gill Doyle
            10. Custom Apple iCar racer
            11. Wilmar Flattz/Johnny Blamer/SC Circus Semi - selected by Cathleen Heider
            12. Daredevil Garage/Target McQueen - selected by Chris Anderson
            13. 4 Ice Racer set from Scott Bush

1st: Victoria Legaspi - has selected #5, the Piston Cup Dot-Com set.
            2nd: Phillip Wagoner (huskerphil) - has selected #1, the $30 voucher from GetMeCollectibles.
            3rd: Monica Sullivan - has selected #3, the $10 voucher from GetMeCollectibles and a GotFrank Custom Billboard
            4th: Troy Dodd - has selected #2, $20 voucher from GetMeCollectibles
            5th: Chris Anderson - has selected #12, the Daredevil Garage McQueen/Target McQueen
            6th: tiggerstan - has selected the SC Francesco/Guido & Luigi package
            7th: Jack Toyfountain - has selected #6, the SC Bud/J Low Lee package
            8th: Cathleen Heider - has select #11, the Wilmar Flattz/Johnny Blamer/SC Circus Semi
            9th: Jenny Gill Doyle - has selected #9, the White Box Muggsy/JL
            10th: David Vincent - has selected #7, the SC Circus Pickup and Circus Semi
            11th: Asia Trang Frascella - has selected the 3 Frosty prize package
            12th: Faux Wheel Drive
            13th: Scott Bush (BigMOCats)

Congratulations to all the winners and special thanks to all who donated prizes... we will get prizes mailed out after Christmas, after winners announce which prize they would like.

Merry Christmas from PCD and the Cars community.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

So we get to pick any prize we want or the number we are is the prize we get? I can believe I won!

Comment

Originally posted by Faux Wheel Drive View Post
                So we get to pick any prize we want or the number we are is the prize we get? I can believe I won!
                Merry Christmas - there are 13 prizes and 13 winners... after the first 11 winners select their prize you will get to choose 1 of the 2 remaining prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Merry Christmas - there are 13 prizes and 13 winners... after the first 11 winners select their prize you will get to choose 1 of the 2 remaining prizes.
                  Ok thanks! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Congratulations to those who won and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comment

Congratulations everyone!

Comment

Oh Wow! I can't believe I won as well! I'd like to have SC Francesco/Guido & Luigi if they are still available, Thanks to all the donators and I'm going to donate next year! Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Working...
                        X