Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 Cars Hunting everyone!

Originally posted by CarsCollector02 View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 Cars Hunting everyone!
    Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and wish everyone the best in 2017, both hunting Cars and in life in general.

If you received any Cars items for Christmas feel free to show pictures... I didn't receive any Cars items for Christmas - I usually get a Cars calendar, but this year my wife was unable to find one... and since I buy and trade for my own diecast Cars no one in my family buys any.

I am going to pull Lizzie's radio out of the Target boxed set (I bought it back in November) and give the rest of the box to my 3 year old grandson.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a good one!

Comment

We did a home-made gift exchange this year. My sister-in-law made me this:

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
          That is awesome, GotFrank! She did a great job!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

that is neat on two fronts
            1 a great wee item with some thought going into it
            2 a sister in law who gets you what you want

Comment

We randomly selected family members. I was lucky and got the other artist in the family as my giver. I made my other sister-in-law a vintage barn board (from there 100+ year old family farm) with four jars strapped to it. And a Old English "D" on the top center. Which will be mounted as a back board for a little desk. To hold pens & pencils and the like. Much like this one:

http://acultivatednest.com/wp-conten...-organizer.jpg

Comment

We randomly selected family members. I was lucky and got the other artist in the family as my giver. I made my other sister-in-law a vintage barn board (from there 100+ year old family farm) with four jars strapped to it. And a Old English "D" on the top center. Which will be mounted as a back board for a little desk. To hold pens & pencils and the like. Much like this one:

http://acultivatednest.com/wp-conten...-organizer.jpg
                Very nice, GotFrank!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Very nice, GotFrank!
                  is there no end to this mans talent

Comment

My singing & dancing leave a lot to be desired... ;-)

Comment

That is AMAZING!

Comment

Working...
                      X