Back in Time: Contest time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in Time: Contest time!

Thank you to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles for sponsoring our new contest, Back in Time... You have a chance to win a Back in Time Gift Pack... postage costs are the responsibility of the prize winner.

Back in time... whether you've been collecting for 10 years like I have or if you're a new collector, I'm sure we'd all like the opportunity to go back in time and either buy something we didn't or not buy something that we did.

To enter, post a reply here or to our PCD Facebook Group page and mention what you'd like to do differently as far as Cars is concerned if you could go back in time... you may enter a total of 5 times between now and 11:59 pm (eastern time) on Friday February 3, 2017... I'll perform a random drawing on Super Bowl Sunday, February

Please list only 1 thing per entry... and if you have more than 5 things that you'd do differently if you could go back in time, only your first 5 will count and be eligible for the contest.

Thank you for donating the prize, Eli and Get Me Collectibles!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Contest entry - if I could go back in time, I would have purchased 2 Speedway of the South sets back when they went on sale.

PS - this is a sample entry - I am not eligible to win this contest.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Contest entry - If I could go back in time, I would have at least bought one of the hundreds of Rollin Bowlin Mater sets I saw on clearance.

Hey, Chris, would you mind posting/PM'ing me a link to the PCD Facebook? Seem to have 'lost' the link!

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
        Contest entry - If I could go back in time, I would have at least bought one of the hundreds of Rollin Bowlin Mater sets I saw on clearance.
        Me too, Fillmore1234.... me too... but KB Toys was going out of business before I started buying Cars toys.

Comment

Contest Entry - If I could go back in time, I wouldn't have sold my chick, King, Vinyl Toupee, and octanegain from the SOTS. I had purchased them at a thrift shop many years ago. They were in poor/chipped condition and I guess I never realized they had the 0847EA date stamp on the bottom. I later sold them in a lot on eBay with several other cars in bad condition.

Comment

Contest (non) entry - If I could go back in time, I would have bought some Rollin Bowlin Mater sets at KB Toy that Fillmore1234 mentioned... at the time I hadn't started collecting yet and since I didn't see it in the movie I decided it wasn't worth the $9.99 plus tax per set... I bought a couple of used sets for $35 each... and a friend from Maryland got me an unopened set for $80.00 years later.

Comment

3 days remain to enter the Back in Time contest... I'd like to see more entries.

If I could go back in time, I would not have bought a few of the Toys R US and Target Cars 2 boxed sets that included exclusive Cars that were later released as singles or in 2 packs:

Mama Bernouli, Okuni and Shigeko, Alloy Hemberger... and there will be more.

Comment

The deadline to enter the Back in Time contest has passed... no more entries will be accepted.

Comment

I know I said I'd do the drawing on Super Bowl Sunday, but due to a family member being in the hospital in Indianapolis for the past month and going back to Indy on Sunday, I went ahead and did the drawing early... the winner of the Back in Time contest is... Benjamin Williams... Congratulations, Benjamin! Thank you to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles for donating the great Back in Time Gift Pack prize.

Comment

If i could go back in time i would purchase a big al that was on sale for 20 dollars on ebay.

Comment

That sounds unlikely. The retail price was around $35 I think...

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                        That sounds unlikely. The retail price was around $35 I think...
                        i meant barry diesel my bad

Comment

Working...
                        X