First 'Cars 3' Products In Store?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 'Cars 3' Products In Store?

Hey fellow collectors! Sorry I don’t post on here very often, I thought I'd share my first find of a Cars 3 product for sale in a store.

In Sainsbury’s (UK supermarket) I found a Cars 3 Cupcake Activity Kit. I’ve been trying to keep up with Cars 3 news and haven’t heard of any branded products being available in store yet (perhaps I’m wrong - anyone else found Cars 3 products yet, particularly in the US?). It’s quite surprising given how little information we have on the film yet, and the release date for toys still being a couple of months away.

Here are some pictures (click to make them larger) of the box (nothing too revealing of the film - some cartoon pictures of McQueen and Cruz Ramirez):

IMG_0223.jpg

Inside, there are some cardboard decorations included. Again, nothing too revealing (pictures of McQueen, Ramirez and Jackson Storm):

Cars3 Cupcake Kit2.jpg

The ‘7 TIME CHAMP’ description on the McQueen logo may be new information (?). Assuming this refers to the Piston Cup, of which McQueen had won four in Cars 2, that would mean he has only won 3 more since 2011 (if the films take place in real time) and has therefore lost out a few years. Perhaps this will be explained in Cars 3? Please correct me if this is wrong, or if we know this already!

Cars3 Cupcake Kit3.jpg

I'd love to know if anyone else has found other Cars 3 items yet!

Great finds, MotoramaMundell! Cars 3 toys are not permitted to go on sale in the US until April 30, 2017... I like the cupcake activity cake - perhaps my wife will get that for me for my birthday later on this year.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Great finds, MotoramaMundell! Cars 3 toys are not permitted to go on sale in the US until April 30, 2017... I like the cupcake activity cake - perhaps my wife will get that for me for my birthday later on this year.
      Actually, certain Cars 3 items have recently been available at Disney store.IMG_4450.jpgIMG_4451.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X