Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Contest Time - you can win a Super Chase Bud!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Contest Time - you can win a Super Chase Bud!

It's contest time!

As several of you know, my wife's father passed away earlier in February... in memory of her father, known as Bud, I am going to give away a Super Chase Bud... the cardback is not in good shape... shipping costs are the responsibility of the prize winner.

To enter the contest, post something like one of the items listed in my sample post where you mention your name, the name of a family member, friend, or someone you know who shares a name with a Cars character... the contest starts now... the deadline to enter is Friday March 3, 2017 at 11 pm Eastern Time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Contest entry (samples)...

My dog Holley was named after Holley Shiftwell from Cars 2...

I have sons named David (shares a name with David Hobbscapp). Michael (shares a name with Michael Schumaker the Ferrari from Cars), Stephen (I called him Stephenson - the Cars 2 train named Stephenson).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My brothers name is ryan and i recently got the sunwing plane from the movie planes anf it says ryan on the side.
      My dads name was john which is the same as john lasseter, and my doctors last name is actually hudson so hes known as doc hudson

Comment

My cousins name is Frank -(Frank the combine, Frank Clutchenson, and Frank Pinkerton).
        My Uncles name is Chris -(Chris Compass from planes. He was a tour bus who was canceled.)
        I have another uncle named Tom -(Race official Tom and Race Tow Truck Tom.)
        I have another cousin named Louis -(Louis Larue from 2014 Paris Tour)
        My half-cousin is named Matt -(Mattheww True Blue McCrew and Matthew Over Taker AKA Apple iCar)
        I have a neighbor named John -(John Lassetire, Johnny Blammer, and John and Nancy from the 2014 2 pack)
        I have another neighbor named Jeff -(Jeff Gorvette)

Comment

I wish I knew a Percy or a Mildred, or even a Clutch, but alas, it is my own name, Brent, that is in Brent Mustangberger's name.

Comment

This has been harder than I expected to find someone in my family wit the name of a car. My paternal grandmother is named Kathi and Kathy Copter has always made me think of her. My best friend Connor has no car named after him, but he owns a truck that looks like a real version of Duff Wrecks so we always associated that car with him.

Comment

The contest closed on Friday night, March 3... I just did the random drawing for the Super Chase Bud... I intended to do that over the weekend but we ended up watching our 2 youngest grandchildren and I also spent time looking for a vehicle to replace my 2005 Civic... The winner of the Super Chase Bud is Jenny Gill Doyle... Congratulations, Jenny! Thanks to everyone who entered the contest

Comment

Working...
              X