Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toys R Us Canada Stores: Hometown Radiator Springs 3 pack with Jonas Revera is here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys R Us Canada Stores: Hometown Radiator Springs 3 pack with Jonas Revera is here

Thanks to Benjamin Williams for posting this on the PCD Facebook page and allowing me to share the information and pictures here... The new TRU Hometown Radiator Springs 3 pack with Jonas Revera is here in Toys R US stores in Canada as of February 23, 2017... the 3 pack also includes Greta and Old School Ramone... here's the back of the box:

And here is the UPC:

I appreciate Benjamin posting the photos of the back and UPC on the Facebook page after I asked... in fact, he posted the photo of the back of the box before my request!

The date code is 3426EAA

Price is $19.99 in Canadian Dollars... as you can tell from the pictures this is an international (multi-national) package... however, according to Toyfountain this 3 pack is not able to be shipped to Quebec at this time because according to the TRU website it's an English only package... Toyfountain is going contact TRU with the pictures to see if they'll correct there website error.

So new RSC Deluxe and a new 5 pack at UK Toys R US stores and a new 3 RSC 3 pack at Canadian TRU stores... the US TRU stores are really behind.

Let us know when and where you find this new 3 pack.

Many thanks for sharing the pictures, Benjamin.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I like it 33.333%

Comment

Both the new 5 pack with Tom Tach and the new 3 pack with Jonas Revera are on the TRU Canada website:

Here's the 5 pack:
      http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....ctId=118953326

Here's the 3 pack:
      http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....ctId=115714966

I don't think they'll ship to the US and they won't ship to Quebec if the item is listed as English only.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Both the new 5 pack with Tom Tach and the new 3 pack with Jonas Revera are on the TRU Canada website:

Here's the 5 pack:
        http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....ctId=118953326

Here's the 3 pack:
        http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....ctId=115714966

I don't think they'll ship to the US and they won't ship to Quebec if the item is listed as English only.

Chris

How do the prices compare to previous similar issues?

Although I haven't seen the 5-Car pack in UK TRU's so far, it's price is £26.99 compared to the Radiator Springs Cleanup 5-Car pack that was £24.99.

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
          How do the prices compare to previous similar issues?

Although I haven't seen the 5-Car pack in UK TRU's so far, it's price is £26.99 compared to the Radiator Springs Cleanup 5-Car pack that was £24.99.
          Not sure about the prices in Canada for previous 3 packs and 5 packs... the most recent 5 pack in the US was $22.99 and the most recent 3 packs (Back in Time and one more) were $14.99

I would not be surprised to see the prices go up.

Comment

I like Tom Tach 20%.

Comment

The previous 3 pack was $16.99 (flashback to RS) in Canada, the new one is $3 more at $19.99 (hometown pack w Jonas Revera).

The previous 5 pack was $34.99 in Canada (Guido w rollers), the new 5 pack is still $34.99 (Tom Tach)

Comment

Funny, I think nothing of running out and buying a 3-pack for one new car, but 5, oh no, NOW I balk.

Comment

What makes you balk are the previous experiences with multi-pack exclusives being released a couple of years later on single cards.

Comment

Yes, that is what makes me balk.

Comment

Working...
                    X