No announcement yet.

The 2017 Cars Poster is here (3/16/17)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2017 Cars Poster is here (3/16/17)

Believe it or not... the 2017 Cars Poster is here! Check out the website play.mattel.com/cars

I've downloaded it and tried to upload it to Photobucket - Photobucket is not working well today... I'm unable to load even a small version of the PDF file of it...

Here are the 12 announced themes:

Hidden away: Mater Gets Knighted with a new Palace Cargoyle and Funny Face Mater:

In Radiator Springs, there's a new flashback Car named Nicky B:

Piston Cup Pit Crew:

Drive-In:

Piston Cup:

Piston Cup Reporters:

Race Fans:

London Chase:

Boot Camp:

Radiator Springs:

World Grand Prix:

WGP Pit Crew:

WGP Reporters:

WGP Fans:

Thanks to RCcars5 for the heads up!

Once Photobucket gets working again I'll try to upload larger photos... Update - Photobucket no longer allows me (or others) to upload PDF files... I saved it as a JPEG - I will try to take the larger PDF file of the poster and split it into smaller .JPG files.
    Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Believe it or not... the 2017 Cars Poster is here! Check out the website play.mattel.com/cars

I've downloaded it and tried to upload it to Photobucket - Photobucket is not working well today... I'm unable to load even a small version of the PDF file of it...

Hidden away: Mater Gets Knighted:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4693[/ATTACH]

In Radiator Springs, there's a new flashback Car named Nicky B:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4694[/ATTACH]

Thanks to RCcars5 for the heads up!

Once Photobucket gets working again I'll try to upload larger photos.
    I am super excited for these!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it is amazing to have a poster this quick even if it is not complete

Comment

I've added photos of the poster showing one theme at a time to the lead post.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for the pics! It got me thinking...I wonder how much of an overlap there will be between Cars2 and Cars3 products when Cars3 is released in June. Not all retailers will have the space for both lines consecutively. Cheers

Comment

Not many new cars!

Looks like they are wrapping up old cars before cars 3 hits.

Comment

True. Most are re-releases of 2 packs in single form or Piston Cup racers that should have already been released into the main line. Been an interesting couple of months in the U.K with a couple of new cases in store and being and 'addict' I couldn't help but pick em up!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                Thanks for the pics! It got me thinking...I wonder how much of an overlap there will be between Cars 2 and Cars 3 products when Cars 3 is released in June. Not all retailers will have the space for both lines consecutively. Cheers

There's supposed to be 12 or 14 singles cases this year. Four cases have been already been announced for the themes, three are out in the US and Europe, with the first two in the UK. Another two cases are supposed to be released between now and the end of April in the UK. Apart from Tesco, it looks like ASDA, Morrisons and Sainsburys are holding off until Cars 3 merchandise is released in May in the UK?

The actual mix of the remaining ten singles cases is unknown, but it could either been four to six Cars 3 exclusive singles then four to six 'mixed' cases of Cars 1/2/3 themes as it looks like Cars 3 is just an extended set of themes!?

I don't know this for sure, it's just a guess.

Disney Stores were one of the retaillers who had some 2017 singles. They told me yesterday that stocks are now exhausted and there will be no further stocks of Mattel singles until Cars 3 singles are released in May. They will be stocking their own Cars 3 ranges from the first week in April.

Comment

Great additions, VANDANCE! I see several in your picture that I am still waiting for... and as niftynigel said, we are waiting to learn the forthcoming case assortments.

Comment

Oh dear, not much going on in this new poster!

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
                      Oh dear, not much going on in this new poster!
                      You are so right, madbob.

Mater Gets Knighted: Funny Face Mater and Palace Cargoyle.
                      Piston Cup Pit Crew: Transberry Juice Cab and for those who missed the Vinyl Toupee hauler, the Vinyl Toupee Cab.
                      Piston Cup: Faux Wheel Drive... first singles releases with plastic tires of Rev N Go and Vinyl Toupee.
                      Piston Cup Reporters: Bob and Darrell now come with microphones
                      Race Fans: Wilmar Flattz
                      London Chase: Fighting Face Mater, Vladimir Trunkov with boot, and Body Shop Union Jack Ramone.
                      Radiator Springs: Nicky B

That's 8 Cars and 2 microphone accessories... that's not much at all... everything else is a re-release.
                      Last edited by cac1959; 03-28-2017, 02:33 AM. Reason: Added another "new" Car

Comment

I agree. There are barely many new releases, but don't forget Vladimir Trunkov with Car Boot in the London Chase series.
                        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                          I agree. There are barely many new releases, but don't forget Vladimir Trunkov with Car Boot in the London Chase series.

Thank you, RCcars5... I missed Vladimir Trunkov with boot when I went through the poster early this morning.

Comment

Working...
                          X