Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to raise money for PCD hosting fees (2017)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to raise money for PCD hosting fees (2017)

It's that time again... time to raise money for PixarCarsDiecast.com hosting fees, this time for the year ending April 2018.

The domain expires on April 26, 2017...

The fees are Domain Renewal - pixarcarsdiecast.com - 1 Year/s (01/05/2017 - 30/04/2018) £9.99 GBP which I just paid a few minutes ago.
    Web hosting fees for the period April 27, 2017 through April 26, 2018 are £49.99 GBP

If you'd like to make a donation, it would be greatly appreciated... please send a donation via PayPal to carter.chris@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

So far I've received one donation... thank you, Homercleez... hopefully I can receive 10 more donations at $5.00 each... Cheers

To make things interesting, the first 10 people who send a donation will be entered in a drawing to win a Cars 3 Lightning McQueen single... I am donating the Car - postage costs are the responsibility of the prize winner (but the McQueen could ride along in a package to the UK or Australia)... Homercleez is already entered... the deadline to make a donation to enter the drawing is Saturday April 15, 2017.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the hosting fees for PixarCarsDiecast.com; I just paid the website hosting fees for the next year... I will do the drawing for the Cars 3 McQueen by the end of the weekend.

Again, thank you for helping keep PCD up and running.

Chris

Comment

Thanks for keeping PCD going Chris! I've sent a bit your way!

Comment

Thanks to all the contributors! It's the passionate collectors that keep this Cars community alive.

Comment

sent 5... hardly post but read often.

Comment

Thanks again to everyone who donated... PCD is fully funded for the next year.

I still have not done the drawing for the Cars 3 McQueen... late Friday night I received a phone call that my stepfather Nick had suffered a stroke... needless to say, I've been pre-occupied with that.

I'm hoping to do the drawing Thursday night.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Chris. My sympathies to you and yours.

Comment

Congratulations to Lorri Ranslam for winning the Cars 3 Lightning McQueen single during the random drawing that I conducted on Sunday April 17, 2017.

Thank you to everyone who donated to keep PixarCarsDiecast.com up and running for the next year.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X