X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaliGalLA
    replied
    Originally posted by brian_gandolfo View Post
    I've become quite obsessed with amassing the entire collection of these cars. I've put together a comprehensive spreadsheet for tracking. Hope others will find this compilation helpful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    you are awesome!! i'm halfway through creating a spreadsheet when i came across your post! thank you so much for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    I managed to get Sally, Leroy and bobby swift today. I really like Bobby as he sits on bigger wheels like the King. The proportions are much better. Makes me wonder if they will eventually redesign previous releases with the bigger wheel look.
    Variant Mini Racers! Oh No! Great find, VANDANCE! Thanks for sharing the information - I'm going to not be collecting variants if they re-release... Dang Mattel...

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    I managed to get Sally, Leroy and bobby swift today. I really like Bobby as he sits on bigger wheels like the King. The proportions are much better. Makes me wonder if they will eventually redesign previous releases with the bigger wheel look.

Leave a comment:

• Mrscarscrazy
    replied
    your List is awesome and has helped me tremendously! I do have a favor to ask, is there any way you can designate which 3 cars come in each 3 pack, maybe list the 3 and separate the next 3 by a blank space or * or something? Just a thought, thank you for your work thus far, it’s greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• EjTronic
    replied
    Ive had great success find my missiing blind packs at kroger owned stores (for me its king soopers). A little but with best buy but not as much.

the 3 packs ive found at wal mart and larger kroger stores but cant for the life of me find Red. Any insight on where else to look? Trying to avoid buying online, i enjoy the hunt

also anyone else find variations such as with swervez from the first two sets to now?

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I'm not sure we've seen the release of the regular (Green) Metallic Chick Hicks, StevenLee20.

Very nice work on your spreadsheet, brian_gandolfo... thank you for sharing it with us.

Leave a comment:

• brian_gandolfo
    replied
    I've become quite obsessed with amassing the entire collection of these cars. I've put together a comprehensive spreadsheet for tracking. Hope others will find this compilation helpful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

• StevenLee20
    replied
    Does anyone know what number and series Metallic Chick Hicks is? Not Dinco Chick Hick, the regular...

Leave a comment:

• dj_me
    replied
    Ok, i search in two boxes but no one of 59-60-61, just 41, 58-57-56

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Originally posted by dj_me View Post
    Hi
    59-60-61 are in wave5? I don t find them
    Yes, they are all in Wave 5. 59 is Sally, 60 is Leroy Heming and 61 is Bobby Swift.

Leave a comment:

• dj_me
    replied
    Hi
    59-60-61 are in wave5? I don t find them

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by TIHI View Post
    Massive thanks for this a fantastic resource!! It will stop me fingering all the bags now.
    Can you explain how I know which bag is from which wave, is it in the code or the graphics on the bag?
    Currently I have Wave 3 at the local, by linking your list with the number and contents on this site.
    The different waves have different pictures of Cars on the bags... I'll see if I can post some photos soon.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Originally posted by TIHI View Post
    Massive thanks for this a fantastic resource!! It will stop me fingering all the bags now.
    Can you explain how I know which bag is from which wave, is it in the code or the graphics on the bag?
    Currently I have Wave 3 at the local, by linking your list with the number and contents on this site.
    Thanks so much! I’m glad I made this checklist to help people.

Leave a comment:

• TIHI
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I found 1 each of 2 new 3 packs at a Dayton Target yesterday:

These were the only new Cars at 8 stores total...
    Mini 3 packs: 12/31/18

Leave a comment:

Working...
X