Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VANDANCE
    replied
    I found the first wave of 2022 mini racers in the U.K today. I was desperately looking to get the Gale cab single but didn’t have a check list to know what number he was. There were 2 missing from the full box. I took them all out and the numbers are1-12. Tried my luck with no1 and it’s hot rod j r moon.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied

Well.. Blind Boxes for 2022 are out in the wild in OZ. The 2022 Series 1 contains 1 new car.... So the rumors were mostly true, it's a lame blind box series. The new car is Hot Rod Junior Moon.

Seems like since they were giving it a new tires and new stickers... they could have just picked a different color to give us another Thomasville Legend based on Junior's Ford Chassis mold. (Eli Turnpike, just sayin')
    2022 Series 1 Blind Box Case Hot Rod Junior Moon
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 12-13-2021, 11:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    Sam,

Some new mini-racers were found today in the USA... apparently photographed by a CJ Wong. They are the first group of 3-packs for 2022. Reported by John Dyer on the Aussie Mini Racer FB page.

The first looks would be... information gathered by contributors (like Joshua Broome) analyzing the photo.

- Nex Gen Tractor (#67 Carbon Cyber???)
    - Miss Fritter Normal, no metallic, no gold, no mud
    - Race Damaged The King - Final Lap Cars1
    - Muddy Radiator Springs LMQ (not sure where he appeared muddy wearing this livery??)
    - Tall Tales Glo Mater
    - Sudcess Mater (Japanese bathroom scene from Cars2)

Guess we will be on the lookout for these.. Sorry, no photos of the backs, so we can't fill in the actual names of the cars, nor the series names.

No news on any 10-pack or 15-pack exclusives.

Early news is that the first series of blind boxes for 2022 is all re-releases... no first looks... we will see.. could be incorrect info.

Also, rumored Guido mini-racer... but photos show a recycled 1:55 size car.... so I hope that is just a bad rumor or incorrect photo. Honestly the Micro-Drifter size is better suited to match the Mini-Racers..

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    These were spotted in Germany (city or store is unknown to me). today. This is the Blind Box 2021 Series 4 (Case K).

The # designations are courtesy of Shane Cooper who, like Sam, always keeps us up to date.

Nice to see another Ramone Release.... The Cars2 Union Jack livery.

Peace Fillmore is a good counter balance to the Patriot Sarge from 2021 Series 3.

Some folks probably still need Gold Chick Hicks, so for some this case contains 6 'new' cars.

With an official non-metallic Dinoco Blue LMQ, I can retire my JoJoCustom. Though seems a bit redundant with Bling Bling Dinoco LMQ already available.

The space themed 'cars' are gimmicky, but I'm getting a new Ramone so I can deal with it. Overall a nice bit of news the last 2 days with 8 new cars (3 in the new 3-packs and 5 in this BlindBox Case) spotted in the wild that we can all get excited about.
    Blind Box 2021 Series 4 Case K Spotted in a Store in Germany
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 10-05-2021, 04:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the heads up on the new 3 packs, FischAutoTechGarten... I really like the Larry Camper...

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    New 3-packs. Tex, Carla Veloso and Larry Camper. Delighted becuase I hadn't seen any leaks of Tex and Carla.... Pleasant surprised. Apparently these were spotted in California yesterday.

I could not find photos of the back side of these packages, so I don't know what Series designations Mattel is giving to these 3-packs.

Tex, Carla Veloso, Larry Camper

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Hey guys!

It has been a long time since I've last used this account, I have been very busy and I kind of lost interest in the site, but I have just finally gotten around to updating the main post with the Series 3 2021 boxes, and the 15-pack with Hot Rod Mater.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    Wondering if anyone has sceen any upcoming mini-racers. I've just seen the 3 that Shane has documented in his recent poster.

Barry Camper, UFO, and Rodger. A bit disappointed to see so much focus on the Toons universe with the recent Hot Rod Mater, and now these two non-car mini-racers. Larry Camper is good.

really hoping we will get a Grey (aeroliner) and I'm not Chuck (pittie) so that we will have the modes to start building more race teams.

Attached Files
    upcoming cars. sep 2021 .
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 09-08-2021, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    neighbours kid the better option, I got a silver hamilton signed by lewis at monza in 2013, left it behind in the hotel room, some kid must of ripped it open and enjoyed playing with it, assume autograph went in the bin

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    sorry for the delay in replying , nice stuff, thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Looks like you've got a good procedure that you're following with the 15 packs, FischAutoTechGarten.

I saw the new 15 pack at a Detroit area Target last weekend but left it... I figured I'd be better off using that $30 to eat lunch during the week as opposed to buying the Mini Racers...

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    congratulations on finding the new Target 15 pack with Hot Rod Mater. It is annoying to see a 15 pack with 1 new Car. mainline or mini racer series.
    So true. However, I've been successful at:
    1. Buy the 15 pack at Target.
    2. Go home and pull the Car out I want (i.e. Vinyl Toupee, Hot Rod Mater, HJ Hollis).
    3. Put in a random duplicate car that I have that is somewhat interesting (Brand New Mater).
    4. Take a photo of the new custom 15-pack for a future auction.
    5. List it on Ebay as a 'custom' 15-pack with only the cars shown in the auction photo for $23.95.
    6. Set the shipping terms so that it ships without the box for $6 usd within the USA.
    7. Wrap each fo the 15 cars in bubble wrap and place them all in a large padded mailer with the Ebay Auction number.
    8. Sell the car and receive the money directly to my bank account minus the ebay fees..
    9. Pay for the Ebay Shipping, stick the lable on the padded mailer and ship it directly from my home.
    10. Be happy that in the end when all is said and done, I purchased a really hard to obtain car for about $8-$9 and 15 minutes of my time.

Many times international buyers will want the custom 15pack and they will just pay the extra shipping.

It's actually been easier to move these 15packs becuase they have had more interesting cars as of late... The 10packs have been really hard because they've just been packed with 9 other cars that everyone already possesses, really bad 10 packs.

Or, if I want to avoid all of that.. I just gift the custom 15pack to a neighbor kid, box and all.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Thank you for the list of the Next Gen Mini Racers, FischAuto TechGarten... congratulations on finding the new Target 15 pack with Hot Rod Mater... It is annoying to see a 15 pack with 1 new Car... mainline or mini racer series.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    I guess we aren't done with 2021 just yet. A USA Target Exclusive 15-Pack featuring Hot Rod Mater has been purchased in Colorado, California and Florida, so it's time to add it to the official list. Of course it's annoying, another 15-pack with just 1 new car... However, at least this one has a few cars that folks might still need. I've checked Targets in New York and Arizona and so far have not found it.

Updated: I found one yesterday in Tucson AZ.
    HotRodMater- Target Exclusive 15-pack.
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 07-27-2021, 04:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    Boogity,
    here you go... I included Cruz, Trainees.

I even listed the custom cars done by JoJoCustoms and Shane Cooper. So they aren't released, but at least it gives you number, driver, sponsor etc.. for upcoming releases (we hope)... If custom cars have been released, then I didn't bother to list them... Therefore, several of SCooper's cars that you all might have seen don't appear in the list becuase Mattel has official versions of them now (i.e. Barry Depedal, Nick Swift)...

Maybe I goofed with the Sponsors on the trainees, because I guess you could consider the RustEze Training Center Trainees as affiliated with RustEze....

Disney Pixar Cars Mattel Metal Mini-Racers - NexGen Racers
    Number Driver Sponsor Mold
    95/51 Cruz Ramirez RustEze/Dinoco CR
    2.0 Jackson Storm Ignitr JS
    19 Danny Swervez Octane Gain DS
    28 Tim Treadless Nitroade TT
    68 HJ (HenryJames) Hollis N2O Cola DS
    117 Spikey Fillups Lil Torquey Pistons TT
    21 Ryan 'Inside' Laney Blinkr TT
    92 Sheldon Shifter Sputter Stop TT
    82 Conrad Camber Shiny Wax DS
    15 Harvey Rodcap Easy Idle TT
    90 Paul Conrev Bumper Save DS
    48 Aaron Clocker Re-Volting TT
    4 J.D. McPillar Tow Cap TT
    39 Michael Rotor ViewZeen DS
    24 Chase Racelott VitoLine TT
    00 Flip Dover Intersection DS
    67 Jim Reverick Carbon Cyber TT
    34 Steve 'Slick' LaPage Trunk Fresh DS
    52 George New-Win LeakLess DS
    76 Will Rusch Vinyl Toupee DS
    54 Barry DePedal RPM DS
    93 Nick Shift Spare Mint TT
    012 Kurt Trainee-non affiliated DS
    049 Gabriel Trainee-non affiliated DS
    84 JP Drive Apple JS (custom JoJo one-off)
    84 JP Drive Apple DS (custom SCooper one-off)
    70 Richie Gunzit Gasprin DS (custom SCooper one-off)
    54 Herb Curbler Faux Wheel Drive DS (custom SCooper one-off)
    11 Chris Roamin Combustr TT (custom SCooper one-off)
    36 Rich Mixon Tank Coat TT (custom SCooper one-off)
    5 Eric Braker SynerG DS (custom SCooper one-off)
    6 Bubba Wheelhouse Transberry Juice TT (custom SCooper one-off)
    80 Dan Carcia Gask Its TT (custom SCooper one-off)
    31 Cam Spinner Tripple Dent DS (custom SCooper one-off)
    12 Noah Gocek Clutch Aid TT (custom SCooper one-off)
    123 Jonas Carvers No Stall TT (custom SCooper one-off)
    33 Ed Truncan Mood Springs DS (custom SCooper one-off)
    73 M Fast Fong Rev-N-Go DS (custom SCooper one-off)
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 07-23-2021, 07:52 PM. Reason: Added Custom Cars by Jo Elegado and Shane Cooper so that folks could see what is coming up.... If custom cars have been released, then I didn't bother to list them... Therefore, several of SCooper's

Leave a comment:

Working...
X