• Show
Clear All

• Tony Rice
    replied
    Mini hauler and some customs.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice to see the new mini racers 3 pack and 10 pack... but like you, I'm tired of Mattel including 1 new Car in a boxed set - they've been doing this for years in the 1:55 product line as well... maybe I'm getting a little cynical as a long time collector, but I'm done doing that... if they release something later as a single or in a 2 pack (or mini racer 3 pack) I'll get it then... Mattel has made it impossible for me to collect them all... but I'm now OK with collecting only what I want.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Update 08/11/2020: Updated the first post with Series 6 boxes, aswell as adding the Christmas Advent Calendar.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    After much speculation, GeorgeNewWin Leakless NexGen appears in retail. It is a Toys R Us Canada exclusive for the time being. A 10-pack, similar to what we saw with the SteveSlickLapage TrunkFresh and RoadTrip Ramone 10-packs.

Mattel is killing us with these recent 10-packs and 15-packs that just contain one car..and often they are just NexGens which are repaints of either the Danny Swervez or Tim Treadless molds (weird that nothing has been based off of Jackson Storm). Anyway, another 9 duplicates in the collection to obtain this guy.

I think it was Shane Cooper that found this and documented it.
    George NewWin LeakLess NexGen 10-pack. A Toys R Us Canada exclusive.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    08/04/2020: Updated the first post with the Chase Racelott pack

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    Received Chase Racealot, the Vitoline #24 NexGen racer. He is part of a 3-pack called NexGen Racers. This 3-pack is included in a new 3-pack H-Case that is really lame as they are all repeats (sherrif, cozycone, butte, etc..)... Chase will be the only car in the entire case that is a new car.... a true 'chase' car.

(and no, i didn't order the Case, nor the 3-pack)..
    NexGen 3-Pack w/ ChaseRacealot. Lame Case H.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Rice
    replied
    Stalking mini cars in the UK and found this, you can decide if it can go on the list, happy hunting.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    New one spotted... Vinyl Toupee NexGen, I though his name was Zip Joltline, from the video games, based on Internet Rumors. I wasn't sure. Anyway, he is part of a 15pack that we will see soon.... and yes... he is the only first look or new release in the 15pack. Hate it when Mattel does that. 14 duplicates that I will have to resell or gift....

Edit: Clarification. His name is Will Rusch (credit DisneyDocket/Rhett for the call-out with a photo of the package back).​​​​​​​

image_5367.jpg
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 09-28-2020, 11:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Chase looks cool, can’t wait to find him and the other new racers.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Those are some great looking upcoming mini-racers in your most recent posts, FischAutoTechGarten... I am definitely looking forward to those.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    I'll follow with 3 other spy shots (1 we've seen previously, but this has more details). and of course two others we can't get south of the Canadian border yet:

2 spy shots of Chase Racelot VitoLine NexGen, George New-Win LeakLess NexGen
    1 surprise spy shot is Duke Coultier 70 Gasprin Legend Racer.. Hope this one is real! It would be wonderful to receive another Thomasville Legend car!

Finally RoadTrip Ramone and Steve Lapage TrunkFresh NexGen

(little spy shot of someone who got the Advent Calendar Cars early!)
    Chase Racelot VitoLine NexGen George New-Win LeakLess NexGen Duke Coultier Gasprin Legend

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    Thought I had every mini-racer except the Available in Canda Steve Slick Lapage and RoadTrip Ramone. However, I've spotted spy shots and reveals of a few more... which brings us to 12 new upcoming Mini-Racers or 14 that I need. I will show 9 in this post and the others will follow (I'm limited to 5 fotos per posts).:

5 new Ice Racers from Advent Calendar 2020, LMQ, DinocoCruz, HJHollis, JacksonStorm and Mater
    4 recently shown together cars. Brian Sparks Leak Less, Franceso Bernoulli Cars2 WGP, Flip Dover Intersection NextGen, JimReverick Carbon Cyber NexGen
    IceRacers: LMQ, HJHollis,DinocoCruz,JacksonStorm,Mater Brian Sparks Leak Less PistonCup Stock Car Francess Bernoulli Cars2 WGP

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    I had someone with whom to split the BlindBox Case E (Series 5), but they didn't have the means at the moment. Hence, I'm trying to move them on Ebay. It's work. You compete only on price as others have their merchandise listed a week before you have received yours. Feels weird listing cars right beside Eli, whom I enjoy purchasing from very much! Might just close some of the individual listings and combine a few remaining new releases as a package deal..

I will not buy a whole case again, unless I'm definitely sure that I'm going to be able to split it with someone. It's allot of money to spend when you really only need 6 of the 36 cars. However, when those 10-packs with Steve Slick Lapage and RoadTrip Ramone arrive, It will be hard to resist buying them, even though I will only need 2 of the 20 cars they contain. Why do we do this to ourselves! Jaja!

Yeah, Sam's list is great! I love this thread!
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 05-30-2020, 03:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great additions and photos, FischAutoTechGarten! Thank you for sharing - Get Me Collectibles got in the new 3 packs and more of case E mini racers - I ordered a case of each yesterday as well as an additional Metallic Miss Fritter - more to add to the package for my friend in Germany... Looking forward to them arriving hopefully next week.

Thank you for updating the checklist again, SamB2003! I appreciate your efforts.

I've been quiet the last week or so - PC problems at home... working on getting a new system up and running and figuring out how to copy over the data that I need.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied

Received the Cozy Cone and Willy's Butte Racer Series 3-Packs that featured Radiator Springs LMQ and ˇSaludos Amigos! Ramone. Opened up right away.. I never save packaging, so this is a rare shot.
    SaludosAmigos and RadiatorSpringsLMQ

Leave a comment:

Working...
X