No announcement yet.

Mini Racers Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK got it, thank you. I was thinking that there may have been variations between the different years releases.

Comment

i am very new in collecting the cars mini... that was love from firs “ride”
      can anyone kindly advise how to find cars from special education as RED and MR. Drippy?!

Comment

I got Red from a 3 car pack, Mr Drippy is in one of these as well. Take a look at post #9 of this thread, there is a pic of them.

Comment

I see from t5ad that there is a new wave out, must say i,m very disappointed in therange, thought they might have made a few new next gens or racers...

Comment

UPDATE: Added pack exclusives I forgot a while ago

Comment

That's a lot of multi-pack mini racers... Thank you for adding those, SamB2003... I understand more singles have turned up in Australia, a few areas in the US, and maybe even the UK... it would be nice if distribution of mini racers and all Cars would get consistent and universal.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Update - Added Wave 5

Comment

I found the 4 newest 3 packs at the local Walmart a little bit before 7 this morning - I had to take my son to work... finding these made getting up at 5:30 this morning worth it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I found Mini Racers from Wave 5 at the local Meijer over the weekend... 41 (Dinoco Chick Hicks), 56 (Brand New Mater), 57 (Gold McQueen), and 58 (Silver Tim Treadless)... and last night after bowling I found a wave 4 box at the local Kmart - as they were $2.99 plus tax each I only bought the 55 (Glow in the dark Tim Treadless).

41 and 57 are 1 per case... 56 and 58 are 2 per case.

Comment

Great finds Chris! I know Wave 5 has hit my country, Australia, but it’s only been found in parts of Sydney, Melbourne and QLD so far. I live in Canberra, so I still haven’t found them here yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
                        Great finds Chris! I know Wave 5 has hit my country, Australia, but it’s only been found in parts of Sydney, Melbourne and QLD so far. I live in Canberra, so I still haven’t found them here yet.
                        Thank you, Sam! I hope they make it to your part of Australia soon.

Comment

I found 1 each of 2 new 3 packs at a Dayton Target yesterday:

These were the only new Cars at 8 stores total...

Comment

Massive thanks for this a fantastic resource!! It will stop me fingering all the bags now.
                            Can you explain how I know which bag is from which wave, is it in the code or the graphics on the bag?
                            Currently I have Wave 3 at the local, by linking your list with the number and contents on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by TIHI View Post
                              Massive thanks for this a fantastic resource!! It will stop me fingering all the bags now.
                              Can you explain how I know which bag is from which wave, is it in the code or the graphics on the bag?
                              Currently I have Wave 3 at the local, by linking your list with the number and contents on this site.
                              Thanks so much! I’m glad I made this checklist to help people.

Comment

Originally posted by TIHI View Post
                                The different waves have different pictures of Cars on the bags... I'll see if I can post some photos soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X