• Show
Clear All

Hi
    59-60-61 are in wave5? I don t find them

Comment

Originally posted by dj_me View Post
      Hi
      59-60-61 are in wave5? I don t find them
      Yes, they are all in Wave 5. 59 is Sally, 60 is Leroy Heming and 61 is Bobby Swift.

Comment

Ok, i search in two boxes but no one of 59-60-61, just 41, 58-57-56

Comment

Does anyone know what number and series Metallic Chick Hicks is? Not Dinco Chick Hick, the regular...

Comment

I've become quite obsessed with amassing the entire collection of these cars. I've put together a comprehensive spreadsheet for tracking. Hope others will find this compilation helpful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

I'm not sure we've seen the release of the regular (Green) Metallic Chick Hicks, StevenLee20.

Very nice work on your spreadsheet, brian_gandolfo... thank you for sharing it with us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Ive had great success find my missiing blind packs at kroger owned stores (for me its king soopers). A little but with best buy but not as much.

the 3 packs ive found at wal mart and larger kroger stores but cant for the life of me find Red. Any insight on where else to look? Trying to avoid buying online, i enjoy the hunt

also anyone else find variations such as with swervez from the first two sets to now?

Comment

your List is awesome and has helped me tremendously! I do have a favor to ask, is there any way you can designate which 3 cars come in each 3 pack, maybe list the 3 and separate the next 3 by a blank space or * or something? Just a thought, thank you for your work thus far, it’s greatly appreciated!

Comment

I managed to get Sally, Leroy and bobby swift today. I really like Bobby as he sits on bigger wheels like the King. The proportions are much better. Makes me wonder if they will eventually redesign previous releases with the bigger wheel look.

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                      I managed to get Sally, Leroy and bobby swift today. I really like Bobby as he sits on bigger wheels like the King. The proportions are much better. Makes me wonder if they will eventually redesign previous releases with the bigger wheel look.
                      Variant Mini Racers! Oh No! Great find, VANDANCE! Thanks for sharing the information - I'm going to not be collecting variants if they re-release... Dang Mattel...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by brian_gandolfo View Post
                        I've become quite obsessed with amassing the entire collection of these cars. I've put together a comprehensive spreadsheet for tracking. Hope others will find this compilation helpful.

you are awesome!! i'm halfway through creating a spreadsheet when i came across your post! thank you so much for sharing!

Comment

OP, thank you for this amazing list! i can't keep track of what we have and what we need... i just found miss fritter, gold ramone, jackson storm cruz ramirez (with the tape, when she was training) and rust-eze cruz ramirez at target. i'm in california, that's the only place i've seen them besides online. do you lnpw if there were any other new ones released after gold ramone, or is this all up to date? thanks again for all the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by brian_gandolfo View Post
                            What does SHOW mean in your spreadsheet, it's where you denote blind, 3/pack, and whatnot...i just can't figure that one out...thanks

Comment

okay, so there is one thing i am confused on,,,the missing numbers:40, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52...are there bags with these numbers? i can't find any info on these online...maybe they skipped these numbers for some reason? any insight would be great! thanks.

Comment

I'm glad to see the comments on this topic... We will do our best to answer those now and in the future.

In new particular order:

dj_me - you've found wave 4 mini racers with 56, 57, and 58
                                CaliGalLA - the numbers that you mention, 40, and 47 through 52 have not been released yet... there isn't really any reason as to how Mattel releases Cars items, be they mini racers, 1:55 scale diecasts, Deluxe, etc... it's been that way since going back to 2006 with the first releases.
                                Mrscarscrazy - I believe I have all the 3 packs of mini racers and will provide photos and a list of which 3 Cars are in which 3 packs but I won't be able to start on it for several days
                                EjTronic - Red was in a very early released 3 pack... I don't recall seeing it recently but it's probably going to be re-released... also, I'm glad you've had luck at Kroger owned stores... I've found a few at Kroger Marketplace stores but not at regular Kroger grocery stores... I've found most of mine at Meijer and a couple at the only Kmart within 100 miles of home.

Comment

Working...
                                X