Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 62 today, Filmore.

Comment

Found 3 pack of Metallic Sterling today. I've also seen that they released a 15 pack with N20 and Sterling but I have no idea where to find it. anyone know?

Comment

Great minis finds, Tony Rice and EjTronic!

I have yet to find Fillmore (#62) or the Metallic Sterling 3 pack... To answer your question about the 15 pack with N2O Cola and Sterling, EjTronic, it's been found at a few Target stores... it's what we'd call the second "wave" or release of the 15 packs... however, any Target I've been to has way too many of the first 15 pack - I'm not paying $30 plus tax for 2 minis that I don't have so I won't have them in my collection.

I still have taking pictures of the minis 3 packs on my To-Do list - hopefully sometime this week after the Easter holiday.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Stopped at Meijer this morning before work... new box of Mini Racers... I was able to buy one each of 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, and 62... I think I'm finally caught up on the released blind bag singles.

I really like your list, Sam... it's so handy to let me know which ones I need or don't need... thank you.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            Stopped at Meijer this morning before work... new box of Mini Racers... I was able to buy one each of 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, and 62... I think I'm finally caught up on the released blind bag singles.

I really like your list, Sam... it's so handy to let me know which ones I need or don't need... thank you.
            No problem...updated the list to include some missing upcoming releases and the new 15-pack with Gold Chick Hicks.

Comment

Somewhere I saw a photo showing the 12 mini racers that are in Series 1 of the boxed mini racers... number 12 was shown as Red which was previously only available in a 3 pack... today the case of boxed mini racers was back on the shelf at the local Meijer store... I looked through the box and found #12... there was only one... I bought it... and that was the only one I bought.

When I got home I opened it... I am confirming that #12 is Red.

I'll try to find the photo showing 1-12, SamB2003.

Here's a photo showing the first 12 boxed Mini Racers singles:

Comment

Here's a photo showing the first 12 Mini Racers that come in the single boxes.

Comment

Should the mini adventures be listed here also, they have some value I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Rice View Post
                    Should the mini adventures be listed here also, they have some value I think.
                    I'd have to go back and check out the older mini adventures, Tony... I have very few of them still carded - I opened most of mine without taking pictures..

We might be able to come up with a listing of them for archival purposes... they were discontinued several years ago and are not readily available at retail these days.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Comment

Just found these xrs mini racers at target in the valley (technically a part of Los Angeles, but over the hill and sooooo much hotter!)
                      havent seen any new minis in awhile, was stoked to find these.
                      Anyone know what numbers these would link up to?

anyone see any other new releases?

Comment

The above package is stamped
                        M21A

(sorry, couldn’t figure out how to edit previous post)

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          Great minis finds, Tony Rice and EjTronic!

I have yet to find Fillmore (#62) or the Metallic Sterling 3 pack... To answer your question about the 15 pack with N2O Cola and Sterling, EjTronic, it's been found at a few Target stores... it's what we'd call the second "wave" or release of the 15 packs... however, any Target I've been to has way too many of the first 15 pack - I'm not paying $30 plus tax for 2 minis that I don't have so I won't have them in my collection.

I still have taking pictures of the minis 3 packs on my To-Do list - hopefully sometime this week after the Easter holiday.

How can we tell if we have sterling or metallic sterling? I had just figured it was the same car, not two different ones.

Comment

My friend GOMATERGO found the same Mini Mud Racers 3 pack that CaliGalLA found - I picked it up this evening.

And to answer you question if it's Sterling or Metallic Sterling... The 3 pack is in the Rusteze Racing Center series... on the back of the card it says First Look Metallic Sterling... Thank you to EjTronic for the pictures in reply 47 of this topic.

Comment

UPDATE 7/22/2019

Added some more upcoming packs that were revealed already, and minor tweaks.

Comment

Hi. Long time lurker here, UK based. Has anyone seen any 3 packs of the new box series in shops in the UK? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X