Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no not at all

Comment

Heads up for UK collectors, Asda have the series 1 boxes currently, atleast in my local store, be lucky.

Comment

Glad to see that Asda is carrying the Mini Racers boxes, Tony... that's the second version of Wave 1 boxes with the code imprinted instead of stamped in black ink... thank you for sharing that with us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Loving the enthusiasm, but my Mini knowledge is mini... Welcome to PCD though!

Comment

Originally posted by ODwyerPW
            While I enjoy some of the variants of previous existing cars (I'd like to get the blue Metallic Intro Ramone), I'm more interested in new characters. So, today I found on Ebay a new car, H J Hollis. Unfortunately, you have to buy a 15 pack that has 14 cars I already own... for $69. (ditto with Metallic Intro Ramone)
            I really like the diecast Mini Racers, ODwyerPW... however, I refused to spend $30 plus tax on the 15 packs at Target stores so I am not going to collect them all... Mattel has been doing this to collectors since the first Cars toys were released in 2006...Some of the Mini Racers in early 5 or 10 packs have been released as singles or in 3 packs... I hope the ones from the 15 packs get released as singles... if not, I won't have them in my collection... and I can live with my decision.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

New mini 10 pack with First Look Glow in the Dark Fabulous Hudson Hornet is available... Photo from Get Me Collectibles... thank you, Eli.

Comment

Would this be the 3rd version of wave 1 boxes, sticky label, UK.

Comment

Updated the main post to include some upcoming 3-packs: XRS (Lightning, Brick and Tim) and Next-Gen (Jackson, Spikey and Ryan).

Comment

Maybe a dumb question, BUT, are the mini racers that are now coming in the blind boxes the same as the ones in the blind packages?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrscarscrazy View Post
                      Maybe a dumb question, BUT, are the mini racers that are now coming in the blind boxes the same as the ones in the blind packages?
                      Good question, Mrscarscrazy... Series 1 of the mini racers in the blind boxes are all repeats from Cars mini racers that were originally release in blind packages or in the case of Red were released in a 3 pack... The newest blind box of mini racers, Series 3, contains some mini racers that are being released for the first time... I've yet to see any of the Series 3 blind box mini racers released in a store.

Comment

So I realised that I never put the Nighttime in Radiator Springs series into the main post so I added that in.

Comment

Here are a few new mini racers 3 packs that I've seen in stores the last week... I bought the Dinoco Wraps and the Rusteze Wraps... I did not buy the 3 pack with non-metallic Dinoco Chick Hicks... I have since learned that the non-metallic Dinoco Chick Hicks has previously been released as a blind bag single - I haven't checked my minis singles to determine which ones I have and which ones I may still need.

Comment

Have those just arrived in stores in the UK? RustEzeWraps arrived in the US about 6 weeks ago, however, I purchased the others back in June/July here in the USA.
                            I don't know if they have arrived in stores in the UK... they just showed up in Indiana and Ohio within the last week... can any of our UK members let us know if they've seen those 3 packs in UK stores?

Comment

Not seen any of the new packaging 3 packs in UK stores here, was hoping they would appear near xmas, i have to find other sources which can work out costly.

Rust eze wrap.JPG

Comment

These cars are official now: Aaron Clocker, Dud Throttlemen, Paul Conrev, Jack Depost and Blind Spot. They are available for sale in Europe anyway. Hope we get them in the USA soon.
                                2 new NexGens, 2 new currenGen Piston Cup Cars, and 1 new Derby Car. (Now if we could just get Junior Moon as a Legend! Darryl CarTrip as a Classic! and Guido and Lizzie and Rusty and Dusty Rust-Eze).
                                I like the looks of those new mini racers, ODwyerPW! Thank you for sharing! And I also like your new mini Todd, the Pizza Planet truck...

Comment

Working...
                                X