No announcement yet.

Mini Racers Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll follow with 3 other spy shots (1 we've seen previously, but this has more details). and of course two others we can't get south of the Canadian border yet:

2 spy shots of Chase Racelot VitoLine NexGen, George New-Win LeakLess NexGen
    1 surprise spy shot is Duke Coultier 70 Gasprin Legend Racer.. Hope this one is real! It would be wonderful to receive another Thomasville Legend car!

Finally RoadTrip Ramone and Steve Lapage TrunkFresh NexGen

(little spy shot of someone who got the Advent Calendar Cars early!)

Comment

• Those are some great looking upcoming mini-racers in your most recent posts, FischAutoTechGarten... I am definitely looking forward to those.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Chase looks cool, can’t wait to find him and the other new racers.

Comment

• New one spotted... Vinyl Toupee NexGen, I though his name was Zip Joltline, from the video games, based on Internet Rumors. I wasn't sure. Anyway, he is part of a 15pack that we will see soon.... and yes... he is the only first look or new release in the 15pack. Hate it when Mattel does that. 14 duplicates that I will have to resell or gift....

Edit: Clarification. His name is Will Rusch (credit DisneyDocket/Rhett for the call-out with a photo of the package back).​​​​​​​

image_5367.jpg
          Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 09-28-2020, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Stalking mini cars in the UK and found this, you can decide if it can go on the list, happy hunting.

Comment

• Received Chase Racealot, the Vitoline #24 NexGen racer. He is part of a 3-pack called NexGen Racers. This 3-pack is included in a new 3-pack H-Case that is really lame as they are all repeats (sherrif, cozycone, butte, etc..)... Chase will be the only car in the entire case that is a new car.... a true 'chase' car.

(and no, i didn't order the Case, nor the 3-pack)..

Comment

• 08/04/2020: Updated the first post with the Chase Racelott pack

Comment

• After much speculation, GeorgeNewWin Leakless NexGen appears in retail. It is a Toys R Us Canada exclusive for the time being. A 10-pack, similar to what we saw with the SteveSlickLapage TrunkFresh and RoadTrip Ramone 10-packs.

Mattel is killing us with these recent 10-packs and 15-packs that just contain one car..and often they are just NexGens which are repaints of either the Danny Swervez or Tim Treadless molds (weird that nothing has been based off of Jackson Storm). Anyway, another 9 duplicates in the collection to obtain this guy.

I think it was Shane Cooper that found this and documented it.

Comment

• Update 08/11/2020: Updated the first post with Series 6 boxes, aswell as adding the Christmas Advent Calendar.

Comment

• Nice to see the new mini racers 3 pack and 10 pack... but like you, I'm tired of Mattel including 1 new Car in a boxed set - they've been doing this for years in the 1:55 product line as well... maybe I'm getting a little cynical as a long time collector, but I'm done doing that... if they release something later as a single or in a 2 pack (or mini racer 3 pack) I'll get it then... Mattel has made it impossible for me to collect them all... but I'm now OK with collecting only what I want.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Mini hauler and some customs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Rice View Post
                          Mini hauler and some customs.
                          Great additions to your collection, Tony! Congratulations!

Comment

• Series 7 found in Tesco U.K today!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                              Series 7 found in Tesco U.K today!!
                              Awesome finds, VANDANCE! I'm looking forward to finding out more about the new series 7... and I'm glad that they've been found in the UK!

Comment

• Series 7 is really 2021 Series 1.. they are starting the numbering all over again. I can verify that with the four blind boxes that I purchased, #s 01-04. I guess if we called it CaseG for the 36car blind box bulk case, we'd be safe. Not impressed with this Case G at all.... the 'G' stands for 'Gimmick'.

One entirely new car, a trainer, Gabriel, Flat Gray with Aquamarine Detail. He is based off of the Danny Swervez mold, and has the wheel design that was introduced with Ralph Carlow (which has been used on every NexGen since... Storm,Danny,Tim,HJ had a different earlier style wheel)

The rest, stylized versions of already released characters: a RustEze wrap Fillmore, a Deputy Mater, and a RustEzeDinocoFlashLMQ. The other 8 cars in the Case are repeats... Among those repeats is GeorgeNewWin.. (sure am glad I paid a small fortune to get him and 9 more duplicates from Canada in September.. oh well).

Comment

Working...
                                X