No announcement yet.

Mini Racers Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusteze Fillmore is number 4. Police Mater is number 3 and Todd is number 9.

Comment

• Thanks to Eli at Get Me Collectibles... Here is the case contents for case G which is the first case on blind box minis of 2021...

Mini Racers blind box case G $78

#1 Transforming Lightning Mcqueen x5
      #2 Gabriel x2
      #3 Officer Mater x2
      #4 Rust-Eze Wrap Fillmore x5
      #5 Leroy Hemming x3
      #6 Jackson Storm x2
      #7 Blind Spot x2
      #8 George New-Win x2
      #9 Dirty Deco Todd Pizza Planet x4
      #10 Harvey Rodcap x2
      #11 Cal Weathers x4
      #12 Natalie Certain x3

It may be time to start a new topic/check list for the 2021 Mini Racers

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Well I feel like I should just keep the 2021 stuff here in this forum...

Just updated it to include the new 3-packs and the new Series 1 boxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Thanks to Eli at Get Me Collectibles... Here is the case contents for case G which is the first case on blind box minis of 2021...

Mini Racers blind box case G $78

#1 Transforming Lightning Mcqueen x5
          #2 Gabriel x2
          #3 Officer Mater x2
          #4 Rust-Eze Wrap Fillmore x5
          #5 Leroy Hemming x3
          #6 Jackson Storm x2
          #7 Blind Spot x2
          #8 George New-Win x2
          #9 Dirty Deco Todd Pizza Planet x4
          #10 Harvey Rodcap x2
          #11 Cal Weathers x4
          #12 Natalie Certain x3

It may be time to start a new topic/check list for the 2021 Mini Racers
          Thanks for the complete check list, it looks like they have done away with the chase version in the new mixes?

Comment

• Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
            Well I feel like I should just keep the 2021 stuff here in this forum...

Just updated it to include the new 3-packs and the new Series 1 boxes.
            Please feel free to keep up this checklist as you've been doing it, Sam... no need to make changes - all our needs for Mini Racers in one thread is a great way to keep it organized... thank you.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Good Work Sam and Chris! Perhaps 2021 is the year we get a Guido Mini-Racer.

Comment

• I saw this one pop-up on an Ebay Group.... It's a 10-pack which I was spotted in a Walmart in either Australia or Canada. (Funny, becuase it appears we won't be getting mini-racers in Walmart's in the USA any longer).

It's Ramone from the end of Cars2...

There are also a number of 3 packs (5) circulating around Australia that Eli has shown, so we should see those in other parts of the world soon.. And of course a 2021 Series 2 Blind Box Case (Individual cars from the 2021 Series 1 actually arrived at my house in Nov 2020, so we are probably due for another case series soon).

Anyway, there is a potential for a number of new Mini-Racers very soon (11 to 12 or so)...

Comment

• Wow. We are seeing allot of new mini-racers. I just ordered the new Mini-Racers 3-Pack Case K from Eli. It's a good one. I just needed a few, but arranged to split the others with someone else. So, I'll have the new Gale Beaufort 3-Pack, Tokyo Mater 3-pack, and LMQ WGP 3-Pack. I knew the HighImpact Derby Racer and the PistonCup Official PaceTruck were also coming in new 3-packs.... However, I was shocked to see even more 3-packs (Case L i guess) and Blind/Blister Boxes (2021 Series 2 I guess) being shown the day after I ordered the Case K from Eli. With the 10pack, these new 3-packs and Blind Boxes... lots more coming:

Silver LMQ, Tractor, RustEzeWrap Ramone, Lizzie, Dinoco Helicoptor, PistonCup PaceTruck, HighImpact, MultiColor Cars2 Ramone, Dusty RustEze, NickShift Spearment NexGen, RacingRed LMQ, RacingRed Mater, RacingRed Sally, BarryDepedal NexGen

Sam you will be busy!

We haven't seen Guido still... but my guess is when we do see Guido... we will very shortly see a Guido/Luigi RustEze Wraps combo... The RustEze wraps series has quite a few Radiator Springs characters now!

Now, if we can just find them in the USA!

Comment

• There are definitely lots of new Mini Racers that have just come out or have been announced...A friend in Florida found some of the new 3 packs at one of the Target stores she checks and bought them... I didn't see any new ones on my recent vacation to South Carolina...

Comment

• Spotted a 'Candy Stripe' Sarge Mini-Racer today.... a single in a blister package (or blind box for some of us). Interesting. I don't know the tie-in... short, movie, rolling credits, cartoon?

Comment

• Great find, FischAutoTechGarten! Thank you for letting us know...

Comment

• Found in the UK, not on the hitlist yet though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Rice View Post
                            Found in the UK, not on the hitlist yet though.
                            Thank you for sharing, Tony... I'm sure Sam will get them added... I haven't seen those in stores yet.

Comment

• Hi guys...hope everybody is fine out there.
                              I still haven't seen any 2021 short card packages (blind boxes for most of you) here in Chile yet, so I'd be very happy if any of you can share one picture with 2020 #25 "Clean Todd" and 2021 #9 "Dirty Todd", so I could check and see differences between them (if any).

Take care and stay safe.

Bye and thanks in advance !

Comment

• I have been working on a visual list based off of Sam's list plus ones I have seen (may not be released yet). It isn't the best design but it gets the job done. I have this in a .pdf form if anyone is interested. Please let me know if I got anything wrong, I believe some might be since I cant find pictures or them for sale. If I am missing any let me know or if you have a better photo of one that is appreciated.

rrudolphu2 I don't believe there is a difference in Todd 2020 vs 2021 I compared the yellow box to the 2021 red box.

Comment

Working...
                                X