Mini Racers Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vinyl_Toup View Post
    rrudolphu2 I don't believe there is a difference in Todd 2020 vs 2021 I compared the yellow box to the 2021 red box.
    Thanks for the reply Vinyl_Toup ...that 's exactly what my eyes see at eBay listings, but as they are published as "Dirty Todd" and "Clear Todd" and the fact that I still haven't found #9 yet to compare with #25, I was curious about that and not sure if I should add it or not to my "Needed" list. Take care !

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinyl_Toup View Post
      I have been working on a visual list based off of Sam's list plus ones I have seen (may not be released yet). It isn't the best design but it gets the job done. I have this in a .pdf form if anyone is interested.
      That's great !. Can you send me a copy of that PDF please ?

Comment

• Realized that compressed my last photo a lot. Here are some cropped pictures. Please let me know of any missing or wrong/not available.

Comment

• Continued visual list

Comment

• Great photos of the minis, Vinyl_Toup! Thank you for adding your visual check list.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Updated the list to include most recent reveals.

Comment

• Oops. Forgot to add the Radiator Springs Ramone 10-pack. Done that now.

Comment

• Sam,

Not to be a bug, but I just pre-ordered the Advent Calendar for 2021. 3 new mini-ice-racers, Luigi, Red and Flo. Some town scenery too.

Coolest item is the little plow. Would work great on 'ice-racer LMQ' or Cars1 LMQ (the scene wherehe is scraping asphalt from the road)... Oddly... the kit comes with Dirt Track LMQ (I guess that car doesn't turn up in enough blind boxes and multipacks.... )

Comment

• I have updated my visual list to include all of these new updates. Would love any feedback on the list to know if I got anything wrong or if I am missing anything.

Comment

• Continued... Let me know if you would like a .pdf of this file and I can send one to you.
                      I have updated my visual list to include all of these new updates. Would love any feedback on the list to know if I got anything wrong or if I am missing anything.

Comment

• Corrected some of the 3-packs with the proper names as I put in the wrong names back then

Comment

• Found the 2021 series with Mack, Primer LMQ and Dinoco chopper in the U.K this week

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                            Found the 2021 series with Mack, Primer LMQ and Dinoco chopper in the U.K this week
                            Great find, VANDANCE! Congratulations! I haven't seen any 2021 blind box minis in a store yet.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• why oh why do retailers keep those blind boxes, wee scrots just open them and nick them, couldnt make any money,

Comment

• I totally missed out on series 6 due to covid, anyone in the UK know where to get a complete box?

Comment

Working...
                                X