Mini Racers Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Rice View Post
    I totally missed out on series 6 due to covid, anyone in the UK know where to get a complete box?
    Tony, I've yet to see any 2021 mini racers singles in a store... and while I am in the US, I have ordered full cases from Get Me Collectibles - you can send Eli an e-mail at getmecollectibles@gmail.com.

Many stores in many countries have cut back on toy orders due to the pandemic.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Thanks for your reply, I did check but the postage to the UK is as much as the item, kinda guess completing or being up to date with your collection is half of the attraction.

Comment

• There is a new 2021 Series 3 Blind Box Case J floating around OZ now. Shane Cooper posted the cars and have added them to the charts he maintains.

image_5530.jpg

I thought Case G was bad, but this one looks to be one of the worst. Poor buyers will have a 1 in 4 chance of getting yet another Luigi, Mater or Flo.

However, when I look at the dimensions of the Mini-Siddely, and recall the recent release of the Mini-Tractor, it gives me hope for a Mini-Frank!
        Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 05-21-2021, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Also now here in the UK IN Asda, got the essentials for now.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Just received my RadiatorSpringsRamone 10pack today. Have a photo of all the Ramone's in the Show Us Your Favorite folder here in the Forums. Not sure when we will get that BlindBox 2021 Series 3 set here in the USA. Eli still hasn't made it available yet..

Comment

• Does anyone know the box numbers for 2021 Series 3 ? Thanks in advance....!

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                Does anyone know the box numbers for 2021 Series 3 ? Thanks in advance....!
                Look up to reply #167 in this thread... the picture shows what they should be... I haven't seen any 2021 singles blind boxes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great thanks Chris!,

Comment

• The last of the 2021 Mini-Racers that were leaked have arrived in Australia. That's the LMQ, Mater, Sally Racing Red cars and Rusty Rust-Eze and Lizzie. 2021 Advent Calendars have been given a new ship date of mid july to mid august. Final Blind Boxes from 2021 Series 3 have arrived in Australia as well. I'm not aware of anymore mini-racers that are scheduled to be released in 2021.

It's been particularly lean with just 2 new NexGenRacers (BarrydePedal and NickShift) for 2021 so far. Continuing to wait for the Jonas Carver No Stall NexGenRacer, as we really lack a good red NextGenRacer.

Rusty RustEze is a tease that suggest we could see Tex and Dusty RustEze. 2020s Francisco Bernoulli was a tease that suggest we could see some WGP Racers.

Guido is still MIA, despite being shown a few years back in a Blind Bag poster. It would be glorious to see him and a few other Pitties.

Comment

• Thanks for the write-up on the new 2021 Mini-Racers, FischAutoTechGarten... I enjoyed the pictures - if I see the Racing Red 3 pack and the 3 pack with Lizzie, I will probably buy them - I haven't bought any 2021 Mini Racers... I haven't found the blind box singles in stores and the person I was sharing cases with decided to concentrate on the 1:55 mainline diecasts.

Comment

• big asak, but could someone give me a list of all the next gen mini racers that are out, could it be done by race number as i,ve lost the will to memorise all of their names, many thanks, boogity

Comment

• Boogity,
                          here you go... I included Cruz, Trainees.

I even listed the custom cars done by JoJoCustoms and Shane Cooper. So they aren't released, but at least it gives you number, driver, sponsor etc.. for upcoming releases (we hope)... If custom cars have been released, then I didn't bother to list them... Therefore, several of SCooper's cars that you all might have seen don't appear in the list becuase Mattel has official versions of them now (i.e. Barry Depedal, Nick Swift)...

Maybe I goofed with the Sponsors on the trainees, because I guess you could consider the RustEze Training Center Trainees as affiliated with RustEze....

Disney Pixar Cars Mattel Metal Mini-Racers - NexGen Racers
                          Number Driver Sponsor Mold
                          95/51 Cruz Ramirez RustEze/Dinoco CR
                          2.0 Jackson Storm Ignitr JS
                          19 Danny Swervez Octane Gain DS
                          28 Tim Treadless Nitroade TT
                          68 HJ (HenryJames) Hollis N2O Cola DS
                          117 Spikey Fillups Lil Torquey Pistons TT
                          21 Ryan 'Inside' Laney Blinkr TT
                          92 Sheldon Shifter Sputter Stop TT
                          82 Conrad Camber Shiny Wax DS
                          15 Harvey Rodcap Easy Idle TT
                          90 Paul Conrev Bumper Save DS
                          48 Aaron Clocker Re-Volting TT
                          4 J.D. McPillar Tow Cap TT
                          39 Michael Rotor ViewZeen DS
                          24 Chase Racelott VitoLine TT
                          00 Flip Dover Intersection DS
                          67 Jim Reverick Carbon Cyber TT
                          34 Steve 'Slick' LaPage Trunk Fresh DS
                          52 George New-Win LeakLess DS
                          76 Will Rusch Vinyl Toupee DS
                          54 Barry DePedal RPM DS
                          93 Nick Shift Spare Mint TT
                          012 Kurt Trainee-non affiliated DS
                          049 Gabriel Trainee-non affiliated DS
                          84 JP Drive Apple JS (custom JoJo one-off)
                          84 JP Drive Apple DS (custom SCooper one-off)
                          70 Richie Gunzit Gasprin DS (custom SCooper one-off)
                          54 Herb Curbler Faux Wheel Drive DS (custom SCooper one-off)
                          11 Chris Roamin Combustr TT (custom SCooper one-off)
                          36 Rich Mixon Tank Coat TT (custom SCooper one-off)
                          5 Eric Braker SynerG DS (custom SCooper one-off)
                          6 Bubba Wheelhouse Transberry Juice TT (custom SCooper one-off)
                          80 Dan Carcia Gask Its TT (custom SCooper one-off)
                          31 Cam Spinner Tripple Dent DS (custom SCooper one-off)
                          12 Noah Gocek Clutch Aid TT (custom SCooper one-off)
                          123 Jonas Carvers No Stall TT (custom SCooper one-off)
                          33 Ed Truncan Mood Springs DS (custom SCooper one-off)
                          73 M Fast Fong Rev-N-Go DS (custom SCooper one-off)
                          Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 07-23-2021, 07:52 PM. Reason: Added Custom Cars by Jo Elegado and Shane Cooper so that folks could see what is coming up.... If custom cars have been released, then I didn't bother to list them... Therefore, several of SCooper's

Comment

• I guess we aren't done with 2021 just yet. A USA Target Exclusive 15-Pack featuring Hot Rod Mater has been purchased in Colorado, California and Florida, so it's time to add it to the official list. Of course it's annoying, another 15-pack with just 1 new car... However, at least this one has a few cars that folks might still need. I've checked Targets in New York and Arizona and so far have not found it.

Updated: I found one yesterday in Tucson AZ.
                            Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 07-27-2021, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Thank you for the list of the Next Gen Mini Racers, FischAuto TechGarten... congratulations on finding the new Target 15 pack with Hot Rod Mater... It is annoying to see a 15 pack with 1 new Car... mainline or mini racer series.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                                congratulations on finding the new Target 15 pack with Hot Rod Mater. It is annoying to see a 15 pack with 1 new Car. mainline or mini racer series.
                                So true. However, I've been successful at:
                                1. Buy the 15 pack at Target.
                                2. Go home and pull the Car out I want (i.e. Vinyl Toupee, Hot Rod Mater, HJ Hollis).
                                3. Put in a random duplicate car that I have that is somewhat interesting (Brand New Mater).
                                4. Take a photo of the new custom 15-pack for a future auction.
                                5. List it on Ebay as a 'custom' 15-pack with only the cars shown in the auction photo for $23.95.
                                6. Set the shipping terms so that it ships without the box for $6 usd within the USA.
                                7. Wrap each fo the 15 cars in bubble wrap and place them all in a large padded mailer with the Ebay Auction number.
                                8. Sell the car and receive the money directly to my bank account minus the ebay fees..
                                9. Pay for the Ebay Shipping, stick the lable on the padded mailer and ship it directly from my home.
                                10. Be happy that in the end when all is said and done, I purchased a really hard to obtain car for about $8-$9 and 15 minutes of my time.

Many times international buyers will want the custom 15pack and they will just pay the extra shipping.

It's actually been easier to move these 15packs becuase they have had more interesting cars as of late... The 10packs have been really hard because they've just been packed with 9 other cars that everyone already possesses, really bad 10 packs.

Or, if I want to avoid all of that.. I just gift the custom 15pack to a neighbor kid, box and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X