No announcement yet.

Mini Racers Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like you've got a good procedure that you're following with the 15 packs, FischAutoTechGarten.

I saw the new 15 pack at a Detroit area Target last weekend but left it... I figured I'd be better off using that $30 to eat lunch during the week as opposed to buying the Mini Racers...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• sorry for the delay in replying , nice stuff, thanks for the info

Comment

• neighbours kid the better option, I got a silver hamilton signed by lewis at monza in 2013, left it behind in the hotel room, some kid must of ripped it open and enjoyed playing with it, assume autograph went in the bin

Comment

• Wondering if anyone has sceen any upcoming mini-racers. I've just seen the 3 that Shane has documented in his recent poster.

Barry Camper, UFO, and Rodger. A bit disappointed to see so much focus on the Toons universe with the recent Hot Rod Mater, and now these two non-car mini-racers. Larry Camper is good.

really hoping we will get a Grey (aeroliner) and I'm not Chuck (pittie) so that we will have the modes to start building more race teams.

Attached Files
          Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 09-08-2021, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys!

It has been a long time since I've last used this account, I have been very busy and I kind of lost interest in the site, but I have just finally gotten around to updating the main post with the Series 3 2021 boxes, and the 15-pack with Hot Rod Mater.

Comment

• New 3-packs. Tex, Carla Veloso and Larry Camper. Delighted becuase I hadn't seen any leaks of Tex and Carla.... Pleasant surprised. Apparently these were spotted in California yesterday.

I could not find photos of the back side of these packages, so I don't know what Series designations Mattel is giving to these 3-packs.

Comment

• cac1959
                cac1959 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for the heads up on the new 3 packs, FischAutoTechGarten... I really like the Larry Camper...

• These were spotted in Germany (city or store is unknown to me). today. This is the Blind Box 2021 Series 4 (Case K).

The # designations are courtesy of Shane Cooper who, like Sam, always keeps us up to date.

Nice to see another Ramone Release.... The Cars2 Union Jack livery.

Peace Fillmore is a good counter balance to the Patriot Sarge from 2021 Series 3.

Some folks probably still need Gold Chick Hicks, so for some this case contains 6 'new' cars.

With an official non-metallic Dinoco Blue LMQ, I can retire my JoJoCustom. Though seems a bit redundant with Bling Bling Dinoco LMQ already available.

The space themed 'cars' are gimmicky, but I'm getting a new Ramone so I can deal with it. Overall a nice bit of news the last 2 days with 8 new cars (3 in the new 3-packs and 5 in this BlindBox Case) spotted in the wild that we can all get excited about.
              Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 10-05-2021, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Sam,

Some new mini-racers were found today in the USA... apparently photographed by a CJ Wong. They are the first group of 3-packs for 2022. Reported by John Dyer on the Aussie Mini Racer FB page.

The first looks would be... information gathered by contributors (like Joshua Broome) analyzing the photo.

- Nex Gen Tractor (#67 Carbon Cyber???)
                - Miss Fritter Normal, no metallic, no gold, no mud
                - Race Damaged The King - Final Lap Cars1
                - Muddy Radiator Springs LMQ (not sure where he appeared muddy wearing this livery??)
                - Tall Tales Glo Mater
                - Sudcess Mater (Japanese bathroom scene from Cars2)

Guess we will be on the lookout for these.. Sorry, no photos of the backs, so we can't fill in the actual names of the cars, nor the series names.

No news on any 10-pack or 15-pack exclusives.

Early news is that the first series of blind boxes for 2022 is all re-releases... no first looks... we will see.. could be incorrect info.

Also, rumored Guido mini-racer... but photos show a recycled 1:55 size car.... so I hope that is just a bad rumor or incorrect photo. Honestly the Micro-Drifter size is better suited to match the Mini-Racers..

Comment

• Well.. Blind Boxes for 2022 are out in the wild in OZ. The 2022 Series 1 contains 1 new car.... So the rumors were mostly true, it's a lame blind box series. The new car is Hot Rod Junior Moon.

Seems like since they were giving it a new tires and new stickers... they could have just picked a different color to give us another Thomasville Legend based on Junior's Ford Chassis mold. (Eli Turnpike, just sayin')
                  Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 12-13-2021, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• cac1959
                    cac1959 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I like your idea, FischAutoTechGarten... we'd prefer new Cars to variants no matter what size we collect.

• I found the first wave of 2022 mini racers in the U.K today. I was desperately looking to get the Gale cab single but didn’t have a check list to know what number he was. There were 2 missing from the full box. I took them all out and the numbers are1-12. Tried my luck with no1 and it’s hot rod j r moon.

Comment

• Well.. Blind Boxes for 2022 are out in the wild in UK too. The 2022 Series 2 contains 1 new car.... So the rumors were mostly true, it's a lame blind box series. The new car is Dragon Lightning McQueen. It's a Tokyo Mater Toons Universe tie-in. This series is disappointing. However, for those countries that don't often see 3-packs, it does have a few older 3-pack first look cars included.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                      I found the first wave of 2022 mini racers in the U.K today. I was desperately looking to get the Gale cab single but didn’t have a check list to know what number he was. There were 2 missing from the full box. I took them all out and the numbers are1-12. Tried my luck with no1 and it’s hot rod j r moon.
                      Could you you find Gale ? According to a post I saw in Facebook, Gale is Series 1 2022 #10

Comment

• Gale is #10, hope that helps.

Comment

• Thank you for the updates on the 2022 Blind Box singles; I have only seen the first series boxes one time at one out of town store...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by FischAutoTechGarten View Post
                            Well.. Blind Boxes for 2022 are out in the wild in UK too. The 2022 Series 2 contains 1 new car.... So the rumors were mostly true, it's a lame blind box series. The new car is Dragon Lightning McQueen. It's a Tokyo Mater Toons Universe tie-in. This series is disappointing. However, for those countries that don't often see 3-packs, it does have a few older 3-pack first look cars included.
                            Do you have a list/checklist of this series cars ? No 3 packs are sold here in Chile, so I wil try to find some missing ones.
                            Thanks !

Comment

Working...
                            X