Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SamB2003
    replied
    So I realised that I never put the Nighttime in Radiator Springs series into the main post so I added that in.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrscarscrazy View Post
    Maybe a dumb question, BUT, are the mini racers that are now coming in the blind boxes the same as the ones in the blind packages?
    Good question, Mrscarscrazy... Series 1 of the mini racers in the blind boxes are all repeats from Cars mini racers that were originally release in blind packages or in the case of Red were released in a 3 pack... The newest blind box of mini racers, Series 3, contains some mini racers that are being released for the first time... I've yet to see any of the Series 3 blind box mini racers released in a store.

Leave a comment:

• Mrscarscrazy
    replied
    Maybe a dumb question, BUT, are the mini racers that are now coming in the blind boxes the same as the ones in the blind packages?

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Updated the main post to include some upcoming 3-packs: XRS (Lightning, Brick and Tim) and Next-Gen (Jackson, Spikey and Ryan).

Leave a comment:

• Tony Rice
    replied
    Would this be the 3rd version of wave 1 boxes, sticky label, UK.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    New mini 10 pack with First Look Glow in the Dark Fabulous Hudson Hornet is available... Photo from Get Me Collectibles... thank you, Eli.

Mini 10 with Glow in the dark FHH

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by ODwyerPW
    While I enjoy some of the variants of previous existing cars (I'd like to get the blue Metallic Intro Ramone), I'm more interested in new characters. So, today I found on Ebay a new car, H J Hollis. Unfortunately, you have to buy a 15 pack that has 14 cars I already own... for $69. (ditto with Metallic Intro Ramone)
    I really like the diecast Mini Racers, ODwyerPW... however, I refused to spend $30 plus tax on the 15 packs at Target stores so I am not going to collect them all... Mattel has been doing this to collectors since the first Cars toys were released in 2006...Some of the Mini Racers in early 5 or 10 packs have been released as singles or in 3 packs... I hope the ones from the 15 packs get released as singles... if not, I won't have them in my collection... and I can live with my decision.

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Loving the enthusiasm, but my Mini knowledge is mini... Welcome to PCD though!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Glad to see that Asda is carrying the Mini Racers boxes, Tony... that's the second version of Wave 1 boxes with the code imprinted instead of stamped in black ink... thank you for sharing that with us.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Rice
    replied
    Heads up for UK collectors, Asda have the series 1 boxes currently, atleast in my local store, be lucky.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    no not at all

Leave a comment:

• Shamrock
    replied
    Hi. Long time lurker here, UK based. Has anyone seen any 3 packs of the new box series in shops in the UK? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    UPDATE 7/22/2019

Added some more upcoming packs that were revealed already, and minor tweaks.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    My friend GOMATERGO found the same Mini Mud Racers 3 pack that CaliGalLA found - I picked it up this evening.

And to answer you question if it's Sterling or Metallic Sterling... The 3 pack is in the Rusteze Racing Center series... on the back of the card it says First Look Metallic Sterling... Thank you to EjTronic for the pictures in reply 47 of this topic.

Leave a comment:

• CaliGalLA
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Great minis finds, Tony Rice and EjTronic!

I have yet to find Fillmore (#62) or the Metallic Sterling 3 pack... To answer your question about the 15 pack with N2O Cola and Sterling, EjTronic, it's been found at a few Target stores... it's what we'd call the second "wave" or release of the 15 packs... however, any Target I've been to has way too many of the first 15 pack - I'm not paying $30 plus tax for 2 minis that I don't have so I won't have them in my collection.

I still have taking pictures of the minis 3 packs on my To-Do list - hopefully sometime this week after the Easter holiday.

How can we tell if we have sterling or metallic sterling? I had just figured it was the same car, not two different ones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X