Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Cars finally starting to come out (9/17/11)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cars finally starting to come out (9/17/11)

It looks like many new Cars items are finally starting to come out for release... eBay sellers in the US have the new Deluxe case with 2 each of the Pope, the Popemobile, and Submarine Finn McMissile... the new Movie Moments E case with 3 Security Finn McMissile/Acer and 4 Sal Machiani/Race Team Mater, the new singles cases with Carlo Maserati (x3) and Lewis Hamilton (x3) and Miguel Camino and Shu Todoroki are also available... Smaller stores are getting in the case with the Max Schnell single...

Toys R Us has released the Metallic Paint Nigel Gearsley and Jeff Gorvette within the last month... the 10 pack is out at most TRU stores now, but at $45 for the 2 dancers and 8 repeats, I'm sure it's not selling as many as they'd hoped... I didn't buy it at $34.99... I might if it gets down to $24.99.

The Kmart Cars Collector Event #7 is 5 weeks from today, on October 22... a few more Kmart stores are getting the first case of the exclusive Kmart Crew Chief 2 packs with 4 Carla/Crew Chief and 8 McQueen/Fillmore... but not nearly enough stores have them on the pegs... and we're wanting the next 2 (Jeff Gorvette and Francesco Bernouli) sets already... there have also been a few reports of the Deluxe Pinion Tanaka case turning up at retail stores...

Has it been too long for you without finding new Cars? Have you lost some of your enthusiasm for the Cars product line? Have some of the retail stores gotten burned by having too many of the early cases and getting stuck with too many of the pegwarmers?

I would think that Mattel would want new releases in stores prior to the movie being released on Blu-ray and DVD on November 1... We'll have to see...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

It was a long time for a while, but a few weeks ago we got the Miles / Petrov singles cases and today I've found Nigel Gearsley and Hi Low Ramone so some more stuff is coming through (and at the right pace - new cars within 3 weeks is good for me!!!)

Comment

With all the repeats already hanging and more repeats in the new cases, the new cars stuck out like a sore thumb and will disappear quickly.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Found more Pinions today, also found some l/s rod redlines for my friend cac1959
        My TRU also have metallic nigels-- but I passed on those

Comment

Im struggling so badly without new releases. Lost all appetite for Cars. Hopefully I will find something new on the pegs soon.

Comment

Working...
          X