Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday Cars specal sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday Cars specal sales

Here are a few of the Cars special sales going on either Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday (November 25) in the US:

Meijer:
    Thanksgiving Day: Launchers $4.99 (the ad photo shows Miguel Camino but I've only seen the first 4 there) and larger pullback vehicles $4.99
    Friday: Large Lights and Sounds: $9.97... Track sets: $9.97

Kohl's:
    Friday: London City Slot Car track set: $24.99

TRU:
    Friday: Large Lights and Sounds vehicles: $11.49 (50% off) - TRU does have some exclusive ones.

Kmart:
    Friday: Cars2 toys - buy 2 get 1 free - I may consider the Lightning McQueen Alive that retails for $62.99... not that I need or want 3 of them.

Target:
    Friday: Racing Rivalries 7 pack: $19.99 (regular price $29.99)... as this has the same DPCI number as the Tokyo 7 pack, maybe the Tokyo 7 pack will be the same price.

Walmart:
    Friday: $25 for a special configuration of 3 Cars2 track sets called the Mega Track Value Pack... looks like Spy Jet Escape, Tokyo Spin Out, and Barrel Blowout - not sure whether the Cars are included with those sets or not.

I'm not sure Meijer will have the 4 most recent launchers (Raoul Caroule, Francesco Bernoulli, Lewis Hamilton, and Miguel Camino)... I think I'm most interested in the Slot Car track set (Kohl's) and the Kmart Buy 2 Get 1 Free if I can find new items that I need (new crew chief 2 packs, maybe the Lightning McQueen Alive).

I really thought that Target might have a new 2011 Christmas Cars boxed set, but so far, no sign of it.

Target and Kohl's start Black Friday sales at 12 midnight... Walmart is starting at 10 pm on Thanksgiving night... Toys R Us is starting at 9 pm Thanksgiving night. I think I might like the 10 pm to 1 am shopping experience; I really dislike getting up in the middle of the night to be at a store for a 4 am opening... did that 2 or 3 years ago to get a PS2 bundle at TRU for one of my grandsons.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom
Working...
X