Any Intel on Disneyland florida?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Intel on Disneyland florida?

My sister is getting married in Florida in a few months and we will be spending alot of time in disney. I was just wondering if anyone has been recently and what the diecast situation is like over there? any park exclusives or anything? Being from the uk we went to disneyland paris for the weekend and it was pretty poor. they had carla and jeff launchers and these weird tiny scale max schnells. Heres hoping that Florida will have more to offer!!

Nice find on the Carla and Jeff launchers... some of us would like those.

I have a friend going to Disney World (in Orlando, Florida) in March... last I heard they still had the exclusive Pirate Mater single and the Goofy Mater/Mickey McQueen 2 packs... someone reported finding Bessie there but I'm not aware of pictures being posted that confirm that... I did see photos of the Carla launcher being found at Disney World.

I'll add what my friend finds as soon as I know.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We are planning a family vacation to Disney World next year. By then my 2 year old will almost be 4 and she can do more stuff. Yesterday I started trying to convince my wife we should go to Disneyland instead of Disney World. Since we have to fly to Florida anyway, why not go to California instead and see Cars Land?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        We are planning a family vacation to Disney World next year. By then my 2 year old will almost be 4 and she can do more stuff. Yesterday I started trying to convince my wife we should go to Disneyland instead of Disney World. Since we have to fly to Florida anyway, why not go to California instead and see Cars Land?
        My parents live in California; they moved from Santa Barbara to about 2 hours south of San Francisco a couple years ago... I'm hoping to be able to fly out this summer to visit them and spend 2 days at Disneyland... and Cars Land... I'm waiting to hear them announce when Cars Land will open.

Good call on waiting for your 2 year old to grow a little older, bobbyjack.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

They had a small cars area With one ride in Paris. They had huge models of McQueen Mater Luigi & Guido which were pretty cool. and a ride that was kinda like a tea cup ride but with cars. Im trying to convince everyone that we need to go to california too. The boys would explode!!

Comment

Im all booked for 3 weeks in the US driving from Pittsburg PA to Orlando FL in June to July this year, Have looked into my route and ill be covering a 1000 mile trip. So if any guys in the US know of any good places to find cars items please let me know. Have been looking to drive through Atlanta on my way down and there seems to be at least 30+ Target stores around Atlanta itself. Cant wait. Any ideas on stores I need to visit. I know Target, kmart, Walmart, Disney store, Toysrus, kohl,s, biglots etc but any others. Im travelling from Pittsburg to Morgantown, down to Charleston, then to knoxville towards Atlanta, down to Orlando and if Im feeling like a nice day out ill drive down to Miami too and of course ill be going disney too, any help or stores you guys know on route would help, cheers

Comment

I got shot down already on going to California instead of Florida. My wife says it is too long of a flight with 3 kids. Oh well, I still have over a year to work on her.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
              X