Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK: where can I find Miguel, Lewis and Shu (not the launchers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK: where can I find Miguel, Lewis and Shu (not the launchers)

Hi all

I wondered if you could helpme as my son wants Shu and Miguel (and my husband wants Lewis) and I've been looking out for them but havent come across them. I dont really want to buy them from ebay unless I really have to cos theyare going for double / triple the original costs.

I dont want to buy the launchers as they're more expensive and we're on a budget (also my son never bothers with these things)

I'm in Greater London if that helps and it would make by son's birthday if I could get them .....(i've got some time as its in April)

thanks in advance
    Sarah

Hi and welcome....

Tesco's or Disney Store for Lewis. I've not yet seen Miguel or Shu in stores over here yet but I'm on the lookout....

If I see them I'll let you know

Comment

try debenhams for lewis, thats the last time I spotted the little twerp (hamilton, that is), have only ever seen mig and shu in 1 branch of tesco and then never again

was in london in jan and sauntered into harrods and hamleys, cant rem what was there, apart from the somewhat inflated prices!!!!

Comment

Sarah,

I'm afraid it really seems to be pot luck. I found a couple of Lewis' in a big Sainsbury's in Slough (near Langley if you know the area), but that was a couple of months ago. I also saw Lewis at Disney in Reading but again that was before Xmas. I picked up a Shu Launcher in Uxbridge Debenhams around the same time, but when I went last week they had nothing but McQueen and Mater in any of the stores.

So far I've not seen a Miguel on the shelves. The way I resolved the problem for my son was to buy the this from the Disney store http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney-...36447/1000012/

The cars in this set a a bit smaller than the standard single figures, my son was over the moon with it, but it is quite expensive!!

The other thing would be to see if any other members have those available to sell you in the For Sale forum. It's how i've managed to get a couple of great items from Cars 1 which aren't available in the shops anymore.

Good luck

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by a155sjd View Post
          Hi all

I wondered if you could helpme as my son wants Shu and Miguel (and my husband wants Lewis) and I've been looking out for them but havent come across them. I dont really want to buy them from ebay unless I really have to cos theyare going for double / triple the original costs.

I dont want to buy the launchers as they're more expensive and we're on a budget (also my son never bothers with these things)

I'm in Greater London if that helps and it would make by son's birthday if I could get them .....(i've got some time as its in April)

thanks in advance
          Sarah

Hey Sarah,

I've got all three of those cars for sale if you're interested, kmart rubber tyre versions.

Check out my 'For Sale' thread on this site and either Private Message me or email me on dumbleweed1985@hotmail.com

Maybe speak soon.

Comment

thanks for all the replies, had a look roundtoday and no joy (but still hopeful) did see the mega tanaka pinion / topper deckinton inmy tkmax for 4.99 each

Comment

Try Smyth's they've had the best selection over the last 2 months, and all those you have listed.

Comment

The Disney store on Oxford Street had all these 2 weeks ago today.

Comment

Working...
                X