Update: ideas for upcoming articles - need your contributions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update: ideas for upcoming articles - need your contributions

While it's been quiet on the site, we're hoping that will change as the spring resets come... I know many of us are frustrated by the long time it's been since we've found new Cars in the stores.

I have a template I am going to use as for articles about the Piston Cup racers and their teams... I have custom launchers being built for the unreleased 17 launchers - once I receive those I'll work on articles about those Piston Cup racers.

I'm going to work on an article about Cars puzzles... I'm also going to work on an article for Cars books... I have several puzzles and books but I know I don't have them all nor will I be able to buy them all... If you have books, puzzles, or rare or custom Cars, would you be willing to share photos or a link to a Photobucket account so I can include them in articles? Not only would I appreciate it, your fellow collectors would as well... Children will enjoy looking at the pictures too.

I know some of you collect the Disney Store 1:43 scale Cars... I don't have many of them and other than a few special items I won't be buying many of them... I'd like to find the Oil Rig playset...

I'll also work on some Cars2 articles as well as I know some of you have just started collecting when Cars2 was released.

I intend to do an article on the Speedway of the South box set as well... I am waiting for the weather to get nicer so I can take photos using sunlight as opposed to relying on flash from my camera.

It takes time to write articles... it takes time to take photos... any help you are willing to give is greatly appreciated... that includes photos of Cars merchandise that you have that you're willing to share and comments and feedback you provide after reading the articles... Photos must be your own... there are some eBay sellers who have photos of upcoming new releases but we're not permitted to use those without the owner of the photos permission... I'll give credit when posting the photos (example: Photo used by permission of cvc1968)... Thank you bobbyjack and cvc1968 for allowing me to use photos in upcoming or recently published articles.

Thanks for reading...

Chris
    Last edited by cac1959; 02-11-2012, 06:25 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom
Working...
X