Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Listings from Chinese Sellers

Hi Guys,

Sorry if i've posted this in the wrong forum. I was wondering if anyone has experience of buying loose diecasts from the Chinese based sellers, for example http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DISNEY-PIX...item3371daf077

I'm tempted to grab a few of the piston cup racers, but not if they are fakes or likely to give my little one lead poisoning from the paint.

Any info would be appreciated.

Regards

Mark

I think you'd be OK buying from the seller you've listed in your post, Mark... With a feedback of 99.9% and 4963, the seller has a decent reputation... I believe a friend in California has purchased from them before... some of us have used others on occasion as well.

eBay may be your best bet to pick up some of the Piston Cup Racers from Cars... and if they're to be played with, loose is fine.

For more information, feel free to send me a PM.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i bought a cars 2 radiator springs ramone and charlie checker from that seller (both loose) and both seem genuine, although the latter did not have a code stamped on the bottom

Comment

Working...
      X