No announcement yet.

What Cars are the most rare?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the talk of these rare cars,they continually show up on ebay,there are others while maybe not so rare,but try finding them on certain cardbacks.

1.dinoco lightning mcqueen (piston cup nights lightyear launcher)have'nt seen one yet for sale on ebay.
    2.popemobile on international cardback,i seen 2 for sale in canada just before xmas and have'nt seen any since.
    3.dustin mellows (piston cup nights cardback)seen one a few months ago on ebay.

a few rare sets
    1.piston cup race day 5 pack (dexter hoover w/green flag)
    2.dinoco blue 5 pack

Comment

Bumper $ave where's "Cut Himself Shaving Grem"?

Comment

Anyone tell me if they own or have seen any of the following Cars toons as i find them impossible to find :
        25 Sanban (single)
        26 Tansou (single)
        12 Deluxe Tokyo Mater with flames
        13 Deluxe Kabuto with flames
        18 Deluxe Moderfied Mater

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy View Post
          Anyone tell me if they own or have seen any of the following Cars toons as i find them impossible to find :
          25 Sanban (single)
          26 Tansou (single)
          12 Deluxe Tokyo Mater with flames
          13 Deluxe Kabuto with flames
          18 Deluxe Moderfied Mater
          None of those have been released carded to retail yet... There was a Deluxe Tokyo Mater with flames released at the SDCC back in 2010... but it's never been released as a Deluxe single... there has been a backdoor release of Kabuto with flames on eBay by some of the Chinese sellers.

None of the rest have even turned up loose on eBay as far as I know... you can read more about unreleased announced Cars in the thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...Missing+action

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Now i see why i cant find them lol. Thanks for that as they were the only ones i was missing in my collection. Ive seen the kabuto with flames on ebay but never trusted it. I really should of joined this site a long time ago lol.

Comment

what i want is a list of the rare cars in a cardback/box and list of cars loose like promo or red randsburg stuff or jl stuff. any takers???

Comment

Originally posted by musicnywu1 View Post
                what i want is a list of the rare cars in a cardback/box and list of cars loose like promo or red randsburg stuff or jl stuff. any takers???
                We could do that - if people have these cars / cards we could compile a checklist...

I could also see an article too....

What does everyone think?

Comment

We can look into it... I can put it on my list of 50 other articles that I intend to work on...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                  X