Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have to order this...

Comment

ordered mine from the dk website and with the discount code that madbob provided got a further 25% off and free shipping.

big thanks to madbob for providing the code

Comment

Havent ordered this but will as it looks very interesting, could madbob share the link to the website and the code so others can save a few pounds cheers

Comment

post number 28 on this very topic mr.b

Comment

thanks for pictures, specially the back with ISBN#... and now to the bookshop

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Just checked my Amazon account... mine is "shipping soon"... still scheduled to be delivered next week

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Ordered at the bookstore...should have it in 5/6 days

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

It's the freakin' Cars Bible! I gotta get one of these even though I have the metallic already!

Comment

I just got my copy (a 1st for Canada!); its over 140 pages long
                    it is awesome; has lots of pictures of new Cars2 that are hopefully coming!
                    I am excited to see all the new Cars2 crew chiefs

Comment

Originally posted by cvc1968 View Post
                      I am excited to see all the new Cars2 crew chiefs
                      I had no idea that you were into the crew chiefs... ;-p

Comment

Just received the e-mail notice that mine has shipped... should arrive early next week...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

There is a Finn McMissle with Weapon in the book.
                          Can someone confirm for me whether it is available or it is a future released car.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Seems like spoiler is not available then i will not add the picture.
                          Admin i am requesting this tag to be added. It is kind of useful...

Comment

Finn McMissile with Weapon was in a Walmart exclusive with Grem; Finn with weapon was the exclusive vehicle in the 2 pack... it was available at Walmart stores when Cars2 merchandise first went on sale on May 16, 2011.

Comment

cac1959, it seems like a different one. I will upload the picture and sorry for being a spoiler
                              FinnWeapon.jpg

I read the book it says the 5 pack Holley seems to have a wider expression compared to the single/2 pack.
                              Anyone have a picture on these 2 ... Is it something obvious?

Also in the book it says mama Bernoulli is an exclusive vehicle. The last time i read it was an exclusive to Italy toyRus.. I believe she is not out, right?

Comment

some of the illustrations and descriptions in the encyclopaedia are indeed different to what has been released.
                                holley is identical in the 5 pack as she is in the single,i have'nt got the twin pack as this is a walmart exclusive
                                and yes you are right in saying that mama bernoulli has not yet had a release.

Comment

Working...
                                X