No announcement yet.

What is your most rare Cars item?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is probably the Convoy bros, Or my whole complete Radiator Springs set.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Mine is 3 Buford, Judd, and Cletus Storyteller 3-packs.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

7 tyler gremlin 2pks are probably my rarest.
        -Steve
        AKA Tmremote

Comment

I think Memo Rojas & Vitaly, but I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

cousin Jud, dragon lightning McQueen with oil stains, motor speedway of the south plastic tires, shiny wax, retread, shifty drug, lil' torquey pistons, nitroade, and finally tach o mint by the way I am new to this site and I find it better than take 5 a day I am also a member of and my name is the same for both sites DraculaMater123.

Comment

Welcome to the site DraculaMater123

Since last posting in this thread we have acquired El Materdor so guess he would be our rarest item now

Comment

For me it's the following:

1) El Materdor
                2) SOTS set (Apple Car)

Although the rarest car I have ever seen but don't own yet is the Surfin Safari with the box. I know one user here has it and I am very jealous cause I want one.

Comment

For me at the moment its my Convoy Brothers, besides Yukio I guess, oh and the Storybook Motorama girls and storybook cousins.
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

it is a tie between my el materdors and my SOTS set

Comment

For me it would be a Speedway of the South prototype that i picked up last week from a confirmed head of development from a department at Mattel. He asked that i don't share who he is since I guess he is not allowed to sell items like that. Unfortunately he did not package it well and 17 of the cars have at least some damage that did not exist before. Almost all of the cars in the set were pre-production samples. The noticeable difference is that the outer packaging does not have print on it and is yellow.
                      I plan to post pictures at some point, but I am currently 3D printing replacement holders for the cars since 15 were broken in shipping.

Comment

I would say Frosty, Vitaly and Memo more than likely, although the story tellers cousins might be rarer. I also have a Race Damaged Mood Springs. That's about it. I never got in on the convoy brothers and I'm too new of a collector to have much of a chance at some of the others mentioned.

Comment

Since I previously posted in this topic, I've picked up a few more items...

PCD custom racer - limited to 70 pieces.

I have a couple of Cars Cares custom racers that were limited to 10 pieces.

Non-custom Cars - still the same... E Materdor... Soeedway of the South set... maybe a few others... I buy what I like and want, not just because something is rare.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by e.davies1 View Post
                            For me it would be a Speedway of the South prototype that i picked up last week from a confirmed head of development from a department at Mattel. He asked that i don't share who he is since I guess he is not allowed to sell items like that. Unfortunately he did not package it well and 17 of the cars have at least some damage that did not exist before. Almost all of the cars in the set were pre-production samples. The noticeable difference is that the outer packaging does not have print on it and is yellow.
                            I plan to post pictures at some point, but I am currently 3D printing replacement holders for the cars since 15 were broken in shipping.
                            The important question here - was the Apple Car in there? That's really the only one that matters

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                              The important question here - was the Apple Car in there? That's really the only one that matters
                              yes it is!

Comment

I look forward to seeing pictures of your pre-production samples of the Speedway of the South set, e.davies1... That is truly a rare item.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X