Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper Save
    replied
    Sweet custom Mr. B! I had the idea for a PCD custom a while back but it was just a distant dream. You get the props for actually doing it!

Leave a comment:

• MrBrownstone
    replied
    There'll be a v2 coming in the next few weeks...

Leave a comment:

• djjd21
    replied
    nice custom mr b
    does this mean we are going to see some more

Leave a comment:

• yuffie
    replied
    the most i paid for a single car was for a custom apple icar but i guess the rarest are probably the three cousins

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    I'd have to say my white CTT Custom Racer. Less of them made than my Factory Custom Red Ransburg V.blah blah something.
    (The one without the "Team '09" bit.)

Leave a comment:

• MrBrownstone
    replied
    I'll probably have to go for:

Chase Van WITH sticker
    Chuck "Choke" Cables

and to a lesser extent:

Brian Park Motors
    Stu Bop
    Bessie
    Frank

Well these cars are highly desired

I'm also the proud owner of a very earlt prototype (design not complete yet) PCD racer...

Leave a comment:

• carscrazy
    replied
    The ones i would consider rare in my collection is ..

No stall hauler - boxed.
    Brian park motors - boxed.
    Shiny wax pitty.

Im sure theres probably more but not sure what is considered rare any more with so many cars popping up on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• sodabear
    replied
    CTT racer, Motorama McQueen (BD), unreleased Mood Springs and fat Easy Idle pitties and U.S. Chase Guido/Luigi are probably my rarest Cars items.

Leave a comment:

• djjd21
    replied
    kabuto with flames,sots set,rollin bowlin mater playset,character 6 pack with rb mater,vinyl toupee uk promo,

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
    I think cac1959 is referring to the fact that his is an error as it has "The King" enscribed on the cup when it shoudl be LMQ's
    forgot about that, still its just an empty cup, think i,ll switch my chick and mcq cup around!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JBMoore
    replied
    I have the 3-PK Story Tellers - Rhonda, Shelia, Laverine

Leave a comment:

• gipsy
    replied
    Guess our rarest cars are two cars cares customs and a Gask-Its French Promo Car.
    Maybe Blue-ray LMQ and RB Mater could be called rare as well - not quite sure.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    I have a Chick Hicks with a King Piston Cup but I don't think it is that rare. The rarest car I probably have is a deluxe El Matordor.

Leave a comment:

• MrBrownstone
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    hey chris, that 118 bling bling, surely couldnt be that rare as I have one , got in a local toy shop, did do a double take as I walked past the display

any comments/
    I think cac1959 is referring to the fact that his is an error as it has "The King" enscribed on the cup when it shoudl be LMQ's

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    hey chris, that 118 bling bling, surely couldnt be that rare as I have one , got in a local toy shop, did do a double take as I walked past the display

any comments/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X