What is your most rare Cars item?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your most rare Cars item?

While we wait longer for new Cars to appear, I thought I'd pose a question... What is your most rare Cars item?

We look forward to your answers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I think this is probably my most rare item... Chase Bling Bling McQueen with The King Piston Cup... as far as I know, it's the only one that's been reported...

Close-up:

Another rare item I have is this from an Amazon Black Friday purchase a few years ago:

I knew Mater could drive backwards... I didn't know he could drive upside down.

Other rare items in my collection include the Gask-Its French Promo Car (supposedly only 200 released), Chase Mini (Mini on a Chase Mario Andretti cardback), 2 Cars Cares customs which are each 1 of 10, and my Speedway of the South set...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

hey chris, that 118 bling bling, surely couldnt be that rare as I have one , got in a local toy shop, did do a double take as I walked past the display

any comments/

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
        hey chris, that 118 bling bling, surely couldnt be that rare as I have one , got in a local toy shop, did do a double take as I walked past the display

any comments/
        I think cac1959 is referring to the fact that his is an error as it has "The King" enscribed on the cup when it shoudl be LMQ's

Comment

I have a Chick Hicks with a King Piston Cup but I don't think it is that rare. The rarest car I probably have is a deluxe El Matordor.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Guess our rarest cars are two cars cares customs and a Gask-Its French Promo Car.
            Maybe Blue-ray LMQ and RB Mater could be called rare as well - not quite sure.

Comment

I have the 3-PK Story Tellers - Rhonda, Shelia, Laverine

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                I think cac1959 is referring to the fact that his is an error as it has "The King" enscribed on the cup when it shoudl be LMQ's
                forgot about that, still its just an empty cup, think i,ll switch my chick and mcq cup around!!!!!!!

Comment

kabuto with flames,sots set,rollin bowlin mater playset,character 6 pack with rb mater,vinyl toupee uk promo,

Comment

CTT racer, Motorama McQueen (BD), unreleased Mood Springs and fat Easy Idle pitties and U.S. Chase Guido/Luigi are probably my rarest Cars items.

Comment

The ones i would consider rare in my collection is ..

No stall hauler - boxed.
                      Brian park motors - boxed.
                      Shiny wax pitty.

Im sure theres probably more but not sure what is considered rare any more with so many cars popping up on ebay.

Comment

I'll probably have to go for:

Chase Van WITH sticker
                        Chuck "Choke" Cables

and to a lesser extent:

Brian Park Motors
                        Stu Bop
                        Bessie
                        Frank

Well these cars are highly desired

I'm also the proud owner of a very earlt prototype (design not complete yet) PCD racer...

Comment

I'd have to say my white CTT Custom Racer. Less of them made than my Factory Custom Red Ransburg V.blah blah something.
                          (The one without the "Team '09" bit.)

Comment

the most i paid for a single car was for a custom apple icar but i guess the rarest are probably the three cousins

Comment

nice custom mr b
                              does this mean we are going to see some more

Comment

Working...
                              X