"children in europe day" cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "children in europe day" cars

i just been searching the net for the connection between these cars and what they were created for and so far come up with nothing.

here's the cars in question

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-Pix...item20c5cd66e1

any ideas?

Beautiful Cars! I wish I was a child in Europe if they're gonna get those cars!

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

if you were a child in europe your pocket money wouldnt stretch too far as the prices are horrendous

think it is disney licencing thats the culprit

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
        Beautiful Cars! I wish I was a child in Europe if they're gonna get those cars!

Comment

continenal europe that is

Comment

"children in europe day"

Anyone in Europe know what this means?
            I've heard of Boxing Day, Shrove Tuesday and National Talk Like a Pirate Day (September 19th US).
            But never Heard of Children In Europe Day.

Comment

Google wasn't much help... a couple things mentioned May 9 or September 26...

It's not mentioned on my Cars calendar (which does list holidays in many countries, including the US, the UK, Canada, Mexico, and other countries)... This coming Monday is Memorial Day in the US, and it's a Spring Bank Holiday in the UK.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

It's not spring bank holiday in the UK this Monday Chris. Although it usually is (last Monday of the month) but they've moved it to the following Monday to coincide with the queens jubilee on Tuesday 5th June (which is an additional bank holiday this year) so we get a 4 day break

Comment

i just been looking again and it seems that i misread the original post for these cars,they have'nt been made for a specific event but simply made at the same factory where gifts were made for the "children in europe" day?
                  either way they still look pretty smart

Comment

My Cars calendar is wrong... what am I going to do?

A 4 day break is even better than a 3 day break...

And thank your for the additional information on the Children in Europe day Jason - I do like the looks of the 3 new McQueen Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

children in europe .org
                      its a magazine that keeps people up to date with eu policies on kids, come to think of it I have heard of it in relation to Northern Ireland and also the Basque country.

Comment

Thanks Boogity for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          My Cars calendar is wrong... what am I going to do?
                          is it made by mattel!

Comment

Thanks Josh, I need to go mark Talk Like a Pirate Day on the calendar.

These are really nice cars. I have one of each on the way, I'm stoked!
                            Last edited by Bumper Save; 05-28-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                              Thanks Josh, I need to go mark Talk Like a Pirate Day on the calendar.
                              ooo arrr.....

Comment

Working...
                              X