Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Ride at Disneyland Paris

Right then guys....

As part of this years Summer holiday (and it was nice weather where I was), after 5 nights in Brittany, 5 nights in the Vendee and 3 nights in the Loire Valley (I was in France by the way) I headed over to Disneyland Paris where I spent 3 nights.

At the Disney Studios Park there's a Cars themed ride that my son loved (me too). Unfortunately it's too "spinny" for my wife so I got to enjoy the ride on my own with my son.

In true Disney style there were lots of cars themed signs and boards to look at whilst we queued for the ride. I apologise for the poor quality of the photos and the flash on the images. It was raining when I came to this park so I left my SLR camera at home and only had access to my wife's compact which I don't know how to use the settings. And with a two and a half year old hyper from seeing LMQ, Mater et al I didn't have the time to play around with it so had to take the pictures as I got them...

Mater and Lightning McQueen were also there at the ride...!!!

If anyone else has more pictures (I know Peter McQueen has been) feel free to share them.

We went to the Motors, Action show (which was great by the way - just as good as the one in Florida) where the REAL* Lightning McQueen made an appearance

And as a big softy I got my son a few Cars related items for when he saw the REAL* Lightning McQueen (and he was wearing his Cars 2 t-shirt too)

*I will have any nonsense that this was not the REAL Lightning McQueen...!!!

Great photos, MrB... thank you for sharing them...

Not sure if you or your son enjoyed the ride more... it looks like he was intent on driving the blue Car...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great time. How come all the signs weren't in French? We have reservations to stay at the new Pixar Cars hotel in Disney World during the first week of November. The kids are looking forward to it and will probably get lots of photos.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice! I'm not a fan of the spinny rides either but I would have to try that one.

Bobbyjack, what's the Cars themed hotel? Is that related to Cars Land?

Comment

youre just a big kid mr b, bet you went on more than once

just noticed those 4 wallys in matching rain capes in the background of the second shot, bet they were japs!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
            youre just a big kid mr b, bet you went on more than once
            Yes, we did go on more than once. And it wasn't raining the second time so my son enjoyed it much more...

I have a pic of that somewhere but for some reason haven't uploaded it to photobucket yet...

Comment

great photos mr.b.
              and a nice find on the soaked lightning mcqueen by your boy

Comment

Working...
              X