Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping this up to the top... For a chance to win one of the 6 items from the Take Flight Deluxe case D, participate in Spotlight On...

Post your interest in this thread... You'll receive a PM containing the questions... Reply to the PM with your answers, and you'll be entered for a chance to win.

With quite a few new members joining the site it's becoming quite difficult to tell who to do the next Spotlight Interview on....

So, I'm trying a new approach....

If you'd be interested in participating in a spotlight interview, please register your interest in this thread and I'll get in touch regarding the questions

Please also watch out for upcoming updates to existing Spotlight Interviews where existing members will be asked more questions as part of the "Spotlight Revisited" campaign. If there's a question that you think should be asked as part of this, please send me a PM with the details...

Sign up to be featured in Spotlight On... You'll receive a PM with the questions... reply with the answers... you'll be entered in the current contest.

Here's a sample:

I am interested in being featured in Spotlight On... please send me the questions.

I'd sign up myself, but I've already been featured in Spotlight On... If you have, you'll have to enter the contest in other ways... every PCD member but me is eligible to win...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Alrighty...let me see if I can get this right:

Hi, my name is JF and I would be interested in signing up to be featured in the Spotlight On thread. if someone could forward me the questions...it would be greatly appreciated
      Last edited by GotFrank; 04-11-2013, 01:59 PM. Reason: Test

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
        Alrighty...let me see if I can get this right:

Hi, my name is JF and I would be interested in signing up to be featured in the Spotlight On thread. if someone could forward me the questions...it would be greatly appreciated
        Great job, JF... Thank you! You should receive a PM with the questions; reply with your answers and you'll be entered in the contest... you can enter additional ways as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Great job, JF... Thank you! You should receive a PM with the questions; reply with your answers and you'll be entered in the contest... you can enter additional ways as well.
          already submitted a pic as well in my collection thread (I'm a freebie vulture)

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Ok, Mr. Brownstone, please send me the interview as well. Would like to join this contest.

Comment

i would like to have a spotlight done on me....

Comment

alright count me in - send me the questions

Comment

Glad to see we've had some new members sign up for Spotlight On... there's still time for more of you to sign up... you do get a chance to win!

Comment

I would gladly revisit the spotlight when you guys do that campaign - no rush, looks like we have a few good ones coming up

Comment

I'm bumping this back up to the top... One of the features we use on PCD is Spotlight On... Spotlight On asks questions... you provide answers... it's a chance for us to learn a little more about our members.

Many of our members have participated already - you can find out more about them in posts at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...4-Spotlight-On

Those who participate will get an extra chance to win during our upcoming 2nd Anniversary Contest.

Those of you who have previously been interviewed in Spotlight On may get a chance to participate in an upcoming feature.

If you're interested in being featured on Spotlight On, let us know by replying in this thread.

Many thanks!

Comment

Sure, why not

Comment

Deal me in boss man

Comment

Count me in

Comment

Ok why not

Comment

Working...
                              X