PhotoBucket Survey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhotoBucket Survey

I just filled out a PhotoBucket survey sent to my email.
    It sure looks like they are going to change from a free service (of 15 years) to a pay service. If you get this survey I suggest you let them know how you feel. And think how many people will just go to free social media services with free photo hoisting. And put the coffin nails in almost all photo oriented forums.

Thank you for sharing this with us, GotFrank... There's no doubt that PhotoBucket's decision several months ago to no longer allow forums to hot link photos from PhotoBucket hurt forums such as PCD... I haven't participated in the survey yet... I plan to download all of my photos from Photobucket to make sure I have them all.

It costs 59.98 GBP (Great Britain pounds) for the web hosting and domain registration fees for PCD... And if we have to add photo hosting fees for each user who posts photos then that gets to be more expensive.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

For me, I use attachments for my photos. I don’t use photobucket anyways but I sometimes go to their site.

Comment

Chris, is it just me or did your title get censored..?

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
          Chris, is it just me or did your title get censored..?
          I believe it was a security feature of the new version of vBulletin, GotFrank... I just manually edited my title to PCD Super Guesser

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just took the Photobucket survey... I'd pay $2 per month for the hosting service and to be able to embed photos on forums such as PixarCarsDiecast.com... I'd been paying about $20 per year for approximately 50 GB worth of storage... I don't mind paying $25 per year if I can embed photos... I won't pay more than that... Cars is a hobby for me, not a business.

Comment

I've never paid, never ran out of storage. And won't pay for incompetency and\or lazy executives. If Facebook can make billions for a free service with pics, PhotoBucket can make enough to exist if they did their job. Without holding users pictures hostage. And then pulling a bait & switch to easily raise their profits.

Comment

Working...
              X