No announcement yet.

Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm noticing that there are a few members on the Facebook page that must not be members of the message board.

I can always tell by their lack of information on things that have been discussed here in great detail, like the new deluxe case which is exclusive (for now) to Kmart.

Comment

I think it may be time for me to bow out of the PCD Facebook group, as the non-message board nuts are beginning to take over...lol. Conspiracies are afoot at Target!

Comment

Personally I think Facebook could be humanity's undoing. But I tend to blow things out of proportion so it's hard to tell there.

Comment

Never been a fan ... but sometimes I feel like I miss a ton of info NOT being a part of it ... maybe not! LOL

Comment

I would frequently check Facebook on my phone and posted finds to the Facebook pcd page all the time. Then when home after the boys went to bed I could check the pcd website and upload the photo to it.

Comment

I like the facebook group because I don't go on computers much anymore since mine broke a year ago. I check it from my phone and it's nice to stay up to date. I just don't comment on many things because the notifications get crazy, and if I do comment, I turn notifications off.

Comment

What's this big hullabaloo going on over at the PCD Facebook regarding Albert Hinkey at D23? I always meant to join but never really got around to it since I'm not the world's biggest fan of browsing multiple different places to learn new info on one topic.

Comment

Just received from someone at the event..

Bottom line Facebook is instant info and easier to post too...like it or not it's the way thing have gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X