X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with TopherDawg.

Comment

I know this was mentioned somewhere but did full calculations on it

So...Disney Infinity prices for the three packs (Mrs. Incredible, Barbossa, and Mike Wozowski- the Sidekick set; and Davy Jones, Randall Boggs, and Syndrome-the Villian set) are $14.97 on walmart.com in the store they are $29.97. So order them online for in-store pick up and get them both for what the price of one is.
      The Play Sets (Cars and Lone Ranger) are on sale at Target for $17.49 plus if you have Target Red Card you save 5%.
      Power Discs are BOGO for $1 at TRU. And Single Figures are BOGO 50% off.
      If you followed this you could get all the figures released in this wave for $114.03 (that's with the 9% sales tax included where I live). Regular price all of them would come to $202.52. That's the price difference of the game itself with the portal and the three figures Sully, Jack Sparrow, and Mr. Incredible.
      Saving $$ always helps

Comment

I spotted some figures in Tesco (UK) on the top shelf today. Not for sale yet but it scanned at £12.50
        Only 'Cars' one was Francesco.

Comment

I preordered at Amazon because it came with a bonus figure and set of power discs. Well, the one in the pack was the same one that came in the starter pack (Felix, from Wreck it Ralph).

Anyone else have any doubles that they would want to trade?

Comment

Disney Infinity

What ya got ferris? Email me at astell1012@gmail.com

Comment

Toys R US ad shows the Infinity singles are 2 for $22 this week - you must buy 2 to get the price.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got my Infinity today, PS3 with the Cars Playset. I've got to post my thoughts on it when I play tomorrow.

Comment

So much fun playing it.
                  I have bought EVERY figure and playset, submitted Toy Boxes to Disney...

Best Game Ever!!

Comment

I wish I had the free time to check it out.

Comment

I bought the infinity game this week for the ps3 with the Cars playset and the Toy Story playset....A great game!!
                      Only it´s a shame that you can´t see wich power discs you´re buying....

Comment

Working...
                      X