Lightning does not strike twice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning does not strike twice

lightning does not strike twice, well it had better not, final round of the US open is on tonight, so lets stand up for that ulsterman, come on rory, get in the hole, as our friends from across the pond would shout!!!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

you know what, lightning did strike twice, two norn irish men winning the us open in consecutive years

Comment

My first thought based on your title was that you were posting a spoiler about McQueen from the upcoming movie, LOL! As it was, that was some incredible golf by Rory McIlroy during the US Open... I'm glad to see that he won the major - I felt badly for him after the final round of the Masters... I can see him having a very successful career.

Now can Lightning strike 3 times? Can an Englishman win Wimbledon? I'd like to see it happen...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

an englishman to win wimbledon, youre having a laff, murray is scottish, but when he wins hes british!
        dont really like murray as he has no personality whats so ever, think a vast majority of people think that too

Comment

cripes , everyone over here is talking bout rory,not sure when he,s due back but the reception will be unbelievable.
          rory is the best thing since.... sliced bread, eh stu

Comment

well lads, think you should all be standing up for yet another ulsterman, no, not boogity or ru5ty but to Darren Clarke, winner of the
            "the open"

beezer or what!

Comment

The Ulstermen are on a roll... Congratulations to Darren Clarke, winner of "The Open"

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I did! clapped and cheered Darren all the way round on the course at Sandwich today. Great day...

Comment

Working...
                X